perma with no warning
+1 I believe everyone deserves a second chance! :)

(10-10-2022, 12:27 AM)misstie6731 Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 12:22 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Y'all need jesus

[Image: DEk4q6r.png]
Religion is a sham. In reality we need more friendship because it is magic
Factually correct. With friendship, anything is possible!
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(10-09-2022, 10:53 PM)batchest Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 10:52 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 10:50 PM)batchest Wrote: supposedly "head staff" but too fucking retarded to count. I was banned on 8/23 I don't think that adds up to "3weeks" lmfao
r u illiteratyre he said you;'ve ben back 3 week's
are you retarded because I have been back more than 3 weeks
Calling other players retarded for getting how long you‘ve been back for wrong? -1 what do you think you were going to accomplish there bud?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
How are you gonna get replies that don't favor you and then instead of trying to apologize or show them they're wrong or even just ignore them all together, you go lul slurs because I can't think of anything else. You jumped to other places in our community to bring this toxic trash behavior out and frankly I appreciate it. Only because it makes it even easier to say get lost. 

- 1 get over yourself.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I believe that you approached this in the wrong mannerism. I think that you should've waited before making this thread, because you clearly made it when you were frustrated. I get it, I've made the same mistake myself when I got banned from discord a bit ago.

Given the context of your situation and your mannerism of handling people being honest with you, I do not think it'd be a good idea to bring you back. Your way of arguing with people in the discord prior to this being made also made me question whether or not having you around is valuable. At this moment, I'd say this community is better without your presence. Either go play on another Gmod server, or just take some time away from Gmod in general, and come back and make another thread in 3 months or so showing a genuine attempt to reconcile with us. Right now, it seems you're just attacking as if we're the only ones who have done wrong.

Yes, staff members have warnings for slurs. That's because they're human and sometimes make mistakes, just like the rest of us.

-1; you need some time away, and your overall attitude dealing with people being honest with you is absolutely pathetic.
Your 'appeal' has mostly consisted of you complaining and flaming the community in the replies. 
No apology, no promises to improve your behavior, nothing to suggest you have any intention of changing the way you act. 
The reason for ban is even in quotation marks as if you don't really believe what you did was harassment. 

Calling out staff for their behavior is completely unrelated to why you were banned. Staff slur and act toxic, sure, make a report about it and provide evidence. That has nothing to do with how you have acted in the past, and how you are acting now. Don't use other people's poor behavior to attempt to excuse your own. 

-1 to this ban appeal. You clearly feel no remorse for breaking the rules and will undoubtedly continue with the same behavior if you are unbanned.
(10-09-2022, 11:41 PM)slater Wrote: Fat -2 LMAOOO. Bro is going sicko mode. Honestly, you should stay BANNED. Considering the horrible toxic and mid takes you give, plus, being super hypocritical and bias thinking you didn't "harass" another player just because you never met them, doesn't let you off the hook lol. As for the other fact of saying "You can't lump my old ban into this one." is a very terrible statement. If you were to look on ANY other ban request instead of being a toxic "sigma" asshole, previous ban requests are mostly accounted for previous bans to see whether or not there has been improvement of said individual. Last point to bring up is the horrendous responses that DO NOT help you in any circumstance and definitely will be held against you if you were to ever apply for a ban appeal that is. With all the information and the info @Jammin  provided, you can stay gone for good lmao.  :D Heart
you literally don't know what mid means every time you try to use it you age a year
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
no warning, except for the like five or six

+1 though i enjoy pwning you
your honor, i was only told not to shoot the man 7 times before shooting him, how am i to blame at all for my actions?

also how can we not take your previous bans into account lol. a consistent history of actions is exactly the reason to warrant a perma ban.

stay banned, stay off of /pol for 6 months then come back and maybe you will have become a tolerable human by then
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
L bozo -1
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
(10-09-2022, 10:27 PM)batchest Wrote: Ingame Name: batchest

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30921855

Who Banned You: Jammin

Reason For Ban: "harrassment"

Length of Ban: perma'd

Reason for Admins to Unban: I've been chill on good behavior for a few months now with no warnings whatsoever up until today, when I called one guy I literally never talked to before a "f slur". I don't feel as it's harassment seeing as I've never talked to them before. You can't lump my old ban into this one.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other: you literally have staff with warnings for slurs
I don't know man, sounds like a skill issue. 
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]