Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
Your Discord Username: Shaye

Your Discord User ID: Shaye#0203

Auttaja Punishment ID: sorry i don't know

Ban Length: forever

Appeal Type: yes

What would you like to tell us: I was toxic and i was beefing with foxka and i apologize to him and for always being a problem in TTT chat 
Shaye is based and cool +1
Auttaja Punishment ID: sorry i don't know
Appeal Type: yes

You were given the ID in your last appeal (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17016). Failing to include it here is just lazy. 
Only putting 'yes' for appeal type makes me think you're not taking this very seriously. That's a pretty big red flag.
I'm ready to -1 this just based on the fact you put basically no effort into this appeal. To me that shows you don't actually care that you were banned at all and are just treating this like a big joke.

(10-10-2022, 10:26 AM)ToyShop Wrote: Shaye is based and cool +1

We'll have to agree to disagree. Shaye has been banned for this behavior in the past on the Discord, and acts the same way in game. Since her last appeal I haven't seen much of a change in the way she acts on TTT. She still flames people and disregards the rules whenever she pleases. 

In your last appeal, many people stated that, should you be unbanned, it would be a last chance scenario. I think this would be fair.
Give Shaye her ONE LAST CHANCE to prove she can treat others with respect and follow the same rules everyone else is held to. If she gets banned again after that, then she should have no chance to appeal. I think after so many last chances you just have to move on and realize certain people can't, or won't, change.
-1 this user has had dozens of second chances
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
I'm sorry I forgot about my last appeal, and you have no idea about the prior situation as you weren't even apart of the discord at the time, I have no idea how to put a bunch of effort into a discord unban, during the multiversus tournament foxka literally told me to apply for an unban as he didn't particularly care anymore. I don't really see the need as there is not much to even put into the appeal, many people have done short unban requests. I don't understand why you continue to be so nasty.

(10-10-2022, 12:31 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 this user has had dozens of second chances
similar to kaiwan you have not been apart of this community for that long at all, you have no idea of the situation and yet you provide input
Up until the foxka incident Shaye was doing good (I think) and since he has forgiven I think that strike can be removed/unban at this point. A real “last chance” could/should be applied here.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
yes i was doing good, I was going through personal issues, and I took it out on my previous dislike for foxka, which I apologized for.
Honestly, Shaye can get unbanned in my opinion. The Dinks community isn't the same without her in the discord, and I would be willing to give her a chance again under the impression that if this one gets accepted, it's the final straw. (I said this on the last one that was not approved)

I don't like the way the last unban request went due to nasty attitudes and false statements being made by members who were engaging in the discussion, but what I will say is that I still stand by what I said on the previous app.

A comment about ban requests: Just because something is short does not equate to having no effort being put in. Look at mad shitter's unban requests as a great example of this (I love you Mad shitter, but your unbans were shitposts and you know it). I think that being short and straight to the point isn't necessarily a bad thing. Also, I guarantee you that Shaye wasn't intentionally being "lazy" by not having the punishment ID. She probably forgot that Reina even posted it on the last thread to be fair.

+1 for a reduction and/or full unban. Best of luck to you Shaye. Hope to see you back in the Dinks discord again!
I agree with a unban on the condition this is Shaye's last chance.

Also, I personally don't care about lack of effort in reports like this. Especially when they have already appealed the ban in question serveral times. If you want to see shaye's argument for why she should be unbanned, go look at her reply's in the other threads. Not that much work tbh

+1
former admin2
How many times is personal issues going to be used as a reason, how many times are we going to go through you being banned.
I don’t think you should simply be unbanned, maybe a reduction but idk how long.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]