Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to upgrade from blue back to green, my favorite color.
most obvious +1, dude is always helping people on the server and does a lot behind the scenes with dev stuff
Making this a +1 to gain rep

Nah but fr I do appreciate that you take the rules seriously but still doesnt feel like ur breathing over my sholder with the motd on your second monitor waiting for me to propkill. Though I will say stop clicking on random links ppl put in chat
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(10-17-2022, 01:05 PM)Festive Wrote: Making this a +1 to gain rep

Nah but fr I do appreciate that you take the rules seriously but still doesnt feel like ur breathing over my sholder with the motd on your second monitor waiting for me to propkill. Though I will say stop clicking on random links ppl put in chat
Were you online that time I got DoSed? Happened from our diacord relay auto embeding the link since I had it open when it was sent. Not fun xd. 

Also I actually do keep the staff guidelines and the TTT rules page open on my second monitor to help check that I am not over reacting on my inital reaction to an issue. (And now more because the the slight chnages to the guidelines with the new warn system.)
I haven’t been very active on the server recently but even I know chibill has helped this community far more than what is expected of a Tmod. Mans is incredibly valuable to the server and puts in the hours. Fattest +1 ever
Chibill,

This was easily the most effortless mod application of my tenure. Welcome to the Green Team once again! Your application has been ACCEPTED!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]