Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to upgrade from blue back to green, my favorite color.
(10-13-2022, 02:59 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: This is going to be a +1, you obviously care a lot about the server and help out on the backend a ton, I cannot see any reason you shouldn't get mod role so that you can further help out in game too. The only issue I have stems from a false slay I received from you 9-7-22, basically what happened is I saw someone run away from unided bodies, I went and checked them out then searched for the person who ran by, it took me a couple minutes to find them but I did, then killed them and they reported me, I gave my explanation as to why it was a rightful kill but I received a slay anyways. I immediately went into admin chat and explained myself and even provided a time stamp as to show that I was in the right but it felt like all of my messages were ignored. I was still slain and after trying to get any response out of you for two or three rounds after it happened the map changed and I dropped it. I'm only bringing this up as to ask. Will you be better? Will you look into all reasons or hear everyone out while looking through rdm reports? Will you take the time to make sure of what is going on and give the time of day to random members/guests on who go through the same situations. I understand that there could be a lot of things going on in server at the time but if someone is also providing a timestamp/explaining to you what actually happened but you go through with the slay anyways and offer no reason nor apologies at all it just doesn't feel nice or like because I was a member role at the time I wasn't listened to at all.

Again overall +1 to being promoted to mod as this is only one thing that I can think of that would be good to work on. Best of luck
 I dont recall this, but I will take a look in my recordings to see where I went wrong when I get home. I generally look thru the primary dreath scene and if I cant find the direct information in it, will look at ones before it to get more context on what happen.
Not only a huge +1 but long overdue already. On at all the times that need staff, handles reports fairly and readily, and keeps a level head through all kinds of situations. Chibill for mod 2k22.

Given minime’s post; I think he’ll be fair overall as from what I have seen a little more responsiveness would be good sometimes but I don’t think it’s anything close to a dealbreaker
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Okay, you can close the thread admins. Congratulations on getting your long overdue promotion, chibill! Your hard work has paid off and you deserve the rank. Keep being one of the best and a role model for the community.

+1; no need to say good luck as this is a no brainer
Inactive player here to say +1

From what I've seen you put lots of effort and are dedicated, why would I vote against you
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 Chibill is active, diligent about handling reports, well familiar with the rules, and just a nice, chill dude. Chibill and I work together a fair bit off the server, passing ideas and suggestions by one another for addons, and he's a really a pleasure to work and chat with. No brainer promotion, I'm glad you feel like you're ready Chibill.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(10-13-2022, 03:15 PM)chibill Wrote:
(10-13-2022, 02:59 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: --snip
The only issue I have stems from a false slay I received from you 9-7-22,
 --snip
 I dont recall this, but I will take a look in my recordings to see where I went wrong when I get home. I generally look thru the primary dreath scene and if I cant find the direct information in it, will look at ones before it to get more context on what happen.
@MiniMe2001 

Went and looked thru my recording and found it (Assuming you were Nagisa at the time, since that the only time I found someone using admin chat after a slay.), in that case I looked thru multiple death scenes and what you had said didn't match up with them so I didn't think much of it. (Based of my videos timestamps I actually took almost 5 minutes working on the report)  You were on the whole other side of the map when they left the UnIDed bodies, then you wandered around for over a minute before deciding to even shot at them. Which is why I issued the slay, with all the evidence I had to go on from the death scenes available. 

So I hope that helps show my reasoning a bit even tho it was apparently flawed, and retroactively I would like to apologize.   

Sort of wish death scenes were longer or recorded the whole round as that would have made it a lot more clear.
(10-13-2022, 05:45 PM)chibill Wrote:
(10-13-2022, 03:15 PM)chibill Wrote:
(10-13-2022, 02:59 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: --snip
The only issue I have stems from a false slay I received from you 9-7-22,
 --snip
@MiniMe2001 

Went and looked thru my recording and found it (Assuming you were Nagisa at the time, since that the only time I found someone using admin chat after a slay.), in that case I looked thru multiple death scenes and what you had said didn't match up with them so I didn't think much of it. (Based of my videos timestamps I actually took almost 5 minutes working on the report)  You were on the whole other side of the map when they left the UnIDed bodies, then you wandered around for over a minute before deciding to even shot at them. Which is why I issued the slay, with all the evidence I had to go on from the death scenes available. 

So I hope that helps show my reasoning a bit even tho it was apparently flawed, and retroactively I would like to apologize.   

Sort of wish death scenes were longer or recorded the whole round as that would have made it a lot more clear.
I believe this is the death scene I was trying to point you to https://streamable.com/z2fbxu and it does show me passing them as they come from unided bodies and then it took me a while after that to find them. The only thing I want from this really is just a little more communication would have been nicer I guess but I do understand how it gets and again best of luck, thank you.
(10-13-2022, 02:06 PM)Deadpool Wrote: I don’t think there is a single other staff member more dedicated to the server currently (outside of Bryan)

+1
this

easy +1 insanely good dev and great staff member / community member
Logged in just to leave this app a +1. He deserves it.
Bill,

You’re gonna get accepted so a plus 1 from me isn’t even needed.

Just remember our conversations we’ve had before. Before anything else always remember to have fun yourself! When staffing becomes such a struggle due to hardly forcing yourself to get on due to being burnt out is when you need to remember it’s ok to take breaks. Whenever ya need some time off you’ll always have a someone else able to pick up some slack while you’re gone

Like Dong said, just remember to always treat a situation as it occurs and in the moment, as opposed to a strict forcing of the rule book.

You already do great, just keep doing what you’re doing :)
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]