Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to upgrade from blue back to green, my favorite color.
+1!!! Cannot wait to see you join the green squad!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Very easy +1. The value chibill has brought to the server has been unmatched.
-1 I just wanna be different /s
Everything that could have possibly been said has already been said. Chibill has been great since his first day as Trusted and continues to be great. I don't think anyone has a negative thing to say about Chibill, which is an amazing accomplishment considering this is the Internet.

I'll echo a few other people and say that I don't want you to get burnt out from being on the server or doing too much for the server, Chibill. This game is almost 20 years old. The work you do does not compensate you monetarily. There are way more important things to do in the real world than staff a server for hours on end, day in and day out. If it continues to give you joy, keep doing it. But don't think that you're obligated to play or do dev work when you don't want to or you want to take a break for a week or a month, or longer. Your sanity, not this stupid mod of a mod, comes first.

+1 Chibill is a great guy, a great staff member, and a great addition to this community, and I would love to see which chowder head is Chibill's first ban victim
(10-14-2022, 12:31 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Everything that could have possibly been said has already been said. Chibill has been great since his first day as Trusted and continues to be great. I don't think anyone has a negative thing to say about Chibill, which is an amazing accomplishment considering this is the Internet.

I'll echo a few other people and say that I don't want you to get burnt out from being on the server or doing too much for the server, Chibill. This game is almost 20 years old. The work you do does not compensate you monetarily. There are way more important things to do in the real world than staff a server for hours on end, day in and day out. If it continues to give you joy, keep doing it. But don't think that you're obligated to play or do dev work when you don't want to or you want to take a break for a week or a month, or longer. Your sanity, not this stupid mod of a mod, comes first.

+1 Chibill is a great guy, a great staff member, and a great addition to this community, and I would love to see which chowder head is Chibill's first ban victim

Honestly don't feel like I m going to get brunt out easily. I end up being on a good bit less then I did back when I was trusted, lol. (I take more breaks and work on other projects)

I end up going to to State / National parks for Parks On The Air, almost every week. (Literally touch grass :P)  I also end up programming for fun even before joining this community.  Finding new ways to abuse work with lua to get it to do what I need it to do is fun. (Like shimming a function so I can call a Hook because the person that made the TTT Gamemode didn't have a hook there.)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(10-14-2022, 12:56 PM)chibill Wrote: Honestly don't feel like I m going to get brunt out easily. I end up being on a good bit less then I did back when I was trusted, lol. (I take more breaks and work on other projects)

I end up going to to State / National parks for Parks On The Air, almost every week. (Literally touch grass :P)  I also end up programming for fun even before joining this community.  Finding new ways to abuse work with lua to get it to do what I need it to do is fun. (Like shimming a function so I can call a Hook because the person that made the TTT Gamemode didn't have a hook there.)
Sounds like you have it all figured out then. What was I worried about?
soon to be co owner

+1
Haven't been really active in TTT but from the hard work you've put in especially from the shadows where not everyone sees, I'd say you've done a fantastic job. You've gone really above and beyond and I'd say you deserve it. I've never heard about any issues about you, just purely the good things that you've sought to achieve. Get you some of that green. +1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Not sure how I didn’t see this till now, but easy +1. Chibill definitely cares about the server and community. He’s done great work in-game, and behind the scenes. I know without a doubt that this will be accepted, so congrats Chibill, you deserve it
Easy +1 mans is a great staff and deserves that fancy green I see him puttin in the time and effort since my 5 month or so "vacation" he has probably been the one I see puttin in the most work! If this isn't accepted by the time I look here again I would be shocked!