Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban please
Discord username: yeat#2372

Discord ID: 587769455862349825

Punishment ID: 1032539233140752

Punishment type: ban

Appeal type: discord unban

This ban from the discord was very stupid. The reasoning was (and I’m sure you can see it): “trolling with an alt”. This was literally my first time joining this discord. I joined after slater was talking about it and I was interested in joining. I joined on my one and only account. I said a couple of stupid things but nothing I believed would warrant a ban. Whoever the admin or whoever it was that banned me is wrong and incorrect. That’s all I’ve got to say. No offense but stupid ban, and stupid admin. I’m not sure if this happens regularly but that’s a great way to turn newcomers away.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
yeats a regular around ttt, wondering if he possibly got mixed up w the other dude who came in to troll?
I don’t figure they’d be an alt because they are a TTT regular as Voidz said and the ttt staff probably would’ve caught on. Seems like a case of mistaken discord identity tbh free the dude
I can't close the thread but I revoked the ban. There was a miscommunication that caused me to believe you were one of the alts entering the server. Since I don't play TTT and don't know any regulars who aren't on Discord, I misunderstood. I apologize for the confusion.

Here's the invitation link for the Discord server- https://discord.gg/dinks
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Locking the thread as requested.