Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cimag 4 trusted, again
I joined last year and I have never seen you, I would refamiliarize yourself with the community for a couple months before applying for trusted tbh
i thought this was a ph staff app who are u LMAO
I'd like to see more community rapport. The old heads know you but the new people have no clue as to who you are. 

-1 for now, but if you have consistent activity over the course of a month I wouldn't see why you'd get rejected
-1, I have never seen you on the server at all and have no idea who you are. (Which I guess makes sense given your activity on game tracker.)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
-1 I say that definitely need more activity in the serve considering you had joined yesterday and don’t have very much activity or engagement with others. I also have considered that forum activity and discord activity aren’t a necessity, I would like to see at least a few ban requests, but again, not necessary. Definitely should take a month to get used to the community before you apply again! A little more effort into the application as well and read the requirements right here. Good Luck on your application and if you’re denied, try again! Nothing is stopping you!
-1 don’t doubt you would do a good job but I have been away for like a year and a half plus until a couple weeks ago and a ton changed. Definitely get yourself re-acquainted first since many have left and many new people have come
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 as I really have no clue who you are other than meeting you today.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
+1 just to see what happens, not too sure what the harm is in having a trusted person tbh
serious question: who ARE you? ive never seen you around TTT in my year of playing.

\just saying.

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
i know who he is you guys are just not old enough tsk tsk tsk
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator