Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cimag 4 trusted, again
i have not seen or heard from you on the forums and ttt

who? -1
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
+1 I've noticed this guy on a lot recently. Definitely one of the closest friends I have on the server.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
-1 i've seen you on the last few days (that appears to be the extent of his activity to be honest) and i can't say there's anything actually wrong with your personality or behavior or anything, but you're probably gonna have to stick around for another month or so to get trusted. trusted after all means that you're trusted, hard to do that if you've only been here for a moment
+1 we played like 30hours together yesterday between 5 and 6.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Hi Cimag,

Your application for staff has been DENIED. I appreciate your interest in becoming a trusted for the server but, at this time, you do not meet the minimum requirements for Trusted. You have been active for only a few days now and our requirement is a minimum of 1 month of activity. If you keep up your activity and engagements within the community, I am sure you will have different results next time around.

You may reapply on 11/13/22
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]