Was banned 6 years ago, Would enjoy being unbanned
Ingame Name: Punkin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97891818

Who Banned You: Not_Pokemanz

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: Was banned for ghosting when I was 12 and had friends.
I'm 18 now and would like to have more TTT server options that don't include inventory's. Heart

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  N/A

[b]Other:[/b]
Long ass time +1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
give it some more time. I dont think 6 years is long enough +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
I am going to say +1 on an unban 6 years is along time. Especially if you only ghosted once.  (Considering now-a-days even for severe ghosting first offense is just a 2 week ban and second is when its perma.)

Ban in question

[Image: rc6oqR7.png]
+1 but are you sure you really want to invest your time into gmod again after all this time?
(10-13-2022, 07:10 PM)Dirtypizza Wrote: +1 but are you sure you really want to invest your time into gmod again after all this time?
i have 2700+ hours and yes.
(10-13-2022, 07:03 PM)Punkin Wrote: I'm 18 now and would like to have more TTT server options that don't include inventory's. Heart

i’ve got bad news for ya, kid
-1 I don’t think you have learned that silly billy lesson

jk, definitely a fat +1 on unban, hella long ass time to be banned and should be unbanned if possible! erm… inventories??? uhhhhh
To be unbanned. Also, we do have an inventory but, it’s pretty simple.

Welcome back
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]