Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban thing part lowercase q
Hello Rand,

The Admin team has decided that your unban request will be partially Accepted with a few conditions attached to it. There was hesitation among the team about allowing you back with full freedom or even allowing you back at all. This is because of your past history and recent 2 discord strikes, which the reasons for were uncomfortably close to what got you banned in the first place. 

These two reasons casted some doubt on the notion that you changed this behavior and won't repeat it here on the forums again. So, we want to ensure that this behavior will not happen again and you won't get carried away. However, we do acknowledge there has been some improvement in areas and that given you are not banned off of discord or ttt, you still deserve an opportunity to voice your opinion and participate in the community activities that happen on the forums. So below are the conditions that will apply to your unban. 

- Your posts will be moderated. This means that anything you post on the forums will be held for manual approval by the Admins. It should not take long to be approved and we do promise to actively look at it, so do not worry about that. If you have something timely to post, feel free to reach out to me and I will gladly take a look at it promptly. 
- Your posts will be moderated for a minimum of 2 months from today. If you show good behavior, do not get yourself into any trouble, and do not show any signs of the behavior continuing the. the admins will be willing to reconsider lifting the post moderation at that point. This is not a guarantee that it'll be lifted at that point.
-If you get banned off the forums again, you will not be able to appeal for 6 months from the day you are banned. 

It may seem like a hassle, but these are the fairest possible terms that could've came out of this. I've highlighted some of the key points for the conditions, feel free to reach out with any questions!