Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earning my Stripes ☰
Final bump to make sure everyone has said what they need to.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Hello,

This certain message, coming from a new G-MOD player in PH, is more closer to what I think about Milk Chan. But it is mostly in a general view of him, despite of my closeness to him.

Milk is usually active once in a while, almost everyday. He has an atmosphere of a relaxed man that doesn't give any trouble. He's also hilarious, in my opinion. 

I think he could add more value to the server; the chances of the server going side-ways, with Milk Chan as a Trusted member, will become slim to none. 

Plus, he is intuitive with what he does with his decisions. With that, alone, it could make me feel relaxed when he's around. Just to keep the atmosphere in the server stable.

I am giving out a +1 with my whole heart of what he could add to the server, plus his sense of humor which give me the funnies. 

WISH YOU LUCK, MILK CHAN!

All the best,

-W
From what I have personally seen and from what others have mentioned I have confidence upon you moving up the ranks into trusted. You have good communication and know where to get help. You can handle yourself in certain situations and know where to step up and when to supervise. I give my +1 on this app moving forward.
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
Super Milk chan has been working with me extensively in terms of evidence collection and following up on leads in several listings. He has been super cooperative and friendly throughout the process.

reiteration of the +1

good luck chief.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Hi Milk,

The PH admin team has unanimously voted to accept your application.

Welcome to hell...err I mean the PH team.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]