Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 to owner
i thought this was a joke bc you don’t have the right mindset for staff -1
uhhhhhhh no -1. Stop instigating stuff and be a role model on the server.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
For now I'm a -1 due to what was said above not gonna beat that horse. I do want to see you apply in the future, I personally am not a fan of the whole wait a couple months to apply for staff because yes getting to know the player base is important but you also get to do that by interacting in discord and playing the server which you do I applied my first month here and got all the way up to mod in like 6 months. Don't let this discourage you and keep pushing improve on these things said here and you will get staff in no time good luck :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
From what I can tell while im on the server is that people can still have a good time while you're on. But, you are kind of toxic and not in a funny business kind of way. -1

If u reapply name the app "first try"
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Hi Tiefling,

I’m very surprised you have considered a staff app and I welcome anyone who is interested in volunteering and trying to better the community! Now for the personal interactions and opinions and comments. Personally I’ve never had a problem with you in the server or on discord/forums (only the mishaps of you using huge  :@ but that’s besides the whole point of this) and personally I think you would be a good fit. To abbreviate others comments which many have stated, I think you should take more time just for the sake of said banters. I get that it may have been a one time thing in discord but I have noticed it in the server only maybe once or twice, but, not to the same extent. I could see that the recent banter and warn could hold you back and I’m not opposed as well to have you on the team, but with other’s comments, others have trust in you to be able to be a role model and aide the community  but not quite enough to be a fully “trusted” for instigation. I would love to see another application in the future and I hope you can take these comments and readjust a little bit of some aspects and hopefully become a trusted. I agree it’s quite a tedious process if not accepted and have to wait a month but you got it! 

For now, +0
Good luck!
i haven’t been very active on the server recently so my opinion really doesn’t hold much value but from what I’ve seen on the forums, on the discord, and in your responses in this staff app, im a -1 for now. arguing with everyone on this thread who -1’s you will get you nowhere and just looks bad
I’ve really enjoyed interacting with you the few times that we have interacted, I think you’re a fun person and a net positive to the community — that’s also why I don’t think you should be staff. I think it takes a certain level head and temperament that I don’t think I’ve seen from you. I want to reiterate that I don’t think that’s a bad thing at all, and I agree with you that some banter I’ve seen from current staff members isn’t really appropriate either. For now I’m a +0, I think I need to get to know you better before I can make any other statements about it.
Just gonna throw in my 2 cents. I think you'll make a good staff member in the future, once you've chilled out a bit. I don't know much about your behavior in-game, but in the discord server I've seen you point out legitimate issues that are either being caused or ignored by existing TTT staff. Based on the interactions I've watched and personally had with you, you seem like someone who may overreach or unconsciously enforce your own version of the rules if you don't keep yourself in check. However, I believe that with a little trial and error, you'll wind up being an asset to the staff team. I especially think it's useful to have women on the staff team who won't be afraid to voice a different opinion in a constructive way when they're witnessing a circle jerk, and you have a very strong personality that leads me to believe that's something you're more than capable of doing. I hope you won't be discouraged if this application is denied, and would love to see you join the team.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Hi and hello.

No.

so I dont get shadow realmed: no, -1. you instigated trouble in the community from what I can tell, and you definitely dont have the right mettle to be staff ( at least right now).

also in general, arguing in your application usually leads to shaky ground. Dont take this the wrong way. you may make great staff. Just not now.

edit: was shadow realmed. post is now shorter.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I think a lot of the "you're an instigator" is a little unfair, given I've seen you "instigate" and it was less of a you problem and more of a "the person fell for the bait (which was obvious".) Not to mention the animosity started from Kaiwan as soon as she found out tiefling was a "tankie" (Not sure if you were trolling or not, hilarious reaction from people either way. Not to mention I hate tankies too but idk how u mfers interact in society by disliking someone just on basis of political identity)

Many of these comments (see winter's) seems like their -1s stem from personal issues, rather than a more objective nature. Which is valid, but I tend to appreciate more objective comments. I also want you to understand that - at least in my eyes - the community is very "soft". I personally find your "trolling" tactfully done, and non-malicious but people really can't take a joke and they automatically assumes it's a reflection of you as an individual. I said it to Kaiwan, and I'll say it to you - perception is reality to most people. If they perceive you as a troll, even if you're not one, you're going to be labeled as such. I have found, especially with Dinks, people are unwilling to take a joke. Especially if they are the butt of the joke or it goes against their worldview. But I digress.

I feel like there needs to be a distinction here. Instigating, really implies malicious intent and a more active role. From what I have seen, you make very mild comments and people just take the bait, which in my opinion falls on them more than you. I had similar "instigation" where I pretended to be 300IB and struggling to get to the gym - very mild but for whatever reason it got a reaction out of people.

Anyways, I don't particularly like you and I have disagreed with almost everything you have said (Then again I don't really even interact with you besides on discord) but the main gripe right now against your promotion really seems like a non-issue for me.

You're well spoken and seem mature. However, my one "issue" with you (if you can call it that) is just lack of time in the community. I'd be more willingly to give a +1 a month from now. +0 for now, but only because I would rather see you give one more month.

EDIT:

(My own opinion)
Also all this talk about temperament has me loling. You mfers get so butt hurt over mild/non-malicious jokes and take them at face value. If anything, y'all are need of a temperament adjustment.

There is such an obvious bias in this thread. Just say you don't like her and be honest. I've seen current staff do the exact same thing to laughs.

Also, Reina brings up a good point. You have brought to the attention, certain staffing discrepancies (cliques, punishments apply to some people but not others etc) and I think that ruffled feathers. I guess people might have thought you were too blunt or untactful in your approach to it (I don't agree, but just what I observed)
[Image: xdjlve.png]