Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Man back on his bullshit
Hot take, I think obi would be a great person to consider for the admin team. Sure, he's been inactive, at the end of the day it really is dinks decision. We've had an admin shortage for a couple of months now, and I haven't seen anyone working to apply for it (such as Jammin or Mini again, two people I genuinely think would be a great addition to the team). A trio is stronger than a duo, proven by fact and research multiple times.

Sure, obi has not been active, but anybody who knows obi or has played with him in the past (me and a lot of the other oldheads) know he's a great guy. I don't think he's demanding anything, he seems genuine in his caring for the server and wanting to help. He seems willing to work from the bottom up, however I do not think his past should be forgotten. This isn't DaKody coming back, this is Obi Juan. I'm up for whatever route he goes, maybe reaching out to dink would be the best situation here. At worst, I think he could start at trusted or tmod easily.
I'm just glad that you're back man! But to echo everyone else, I think you should give it a couple months before you start looking at staff. The community and the current players we have has changed a LOT since you've been gone. Don't want ya to burn yourself out just coming back : )
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
umm.. no....... dong bryan >
[Image: unknown.png]
hi, longtime knower of mister obi what canblowme here

i know obi has been a great member to the community before and y’all are underestimating him greatly, he got to admin for a reason back then, this man has valuable skills that would help out a ton. and it’s not like he left in bad blood, more important things come up in life sometimes.

that being said, obi you’ve been gone a long time and literally just came back, i know you have good intentions but you are coming off kinda harsh and i know that’s just your humor but the people who don’t know you well don’t know that. take some time to ease back into the community and form a good reputation among the current members before going straight for admin again. lots has changed with how staffing works too and i know it took me a bit to get used to how everything works now.

i know obi has a really good heart and is genuinely one of the kindest people i’ve ever met, and i know he’d only want good for the community.

love you mister blowme but +0
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello Obi!

I'm sure you'd be a great candidate, as you were an admin in the past, but I have to bring up a major issue with this.

You emerged out of no where after being gone (for personal reasons, I understand), and you really think would respect you as an Admin if you were to get it now?

You have no rapport amongst the community, MUCH LESS THE CURRENT TTT STAFF TEAM, as maybe 3 or 4 people who still play remember who you are. I suggest that you take a month to develop rapport and then reapply for TRUSTED, so you can develop rapport and respect amongst your peers in the community.

-1, but it's ultimately Dink's call. I just think it'd be extremely tricky for you to be an admin with a team who isn't accustomed to you, and you might not get respect.
(10-21-2022, 09:12 AM)Obi Juan Canblowme Wrote: My reputation speaks for itself, IYKYK.

Your mom said I was good. 

stopped reading after this

physically cringed

(10-21-2022, 09:39 AM)Obi Juan Canblowme Wrote:
(10-21-2022, 09:23 AM)ryan Wrote: bruh who are you

FORMAT AND REQUIREMENTS (READ BEFORE POSTING) (dinklebergsgmod.com)

doubt u meet the requirements anyways
I wouldn't go down this path my dude:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10748

literal *tips my fedora* energy
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Just from looking at the thread and the convo we've already had, i am going to close this :). 

Obi, welcome back my friend. It great to have someone from the yester years of dinks back in our midst to help keep this community great.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]