Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have to Stop 1984
From what I have read from others I do agree that admin is not a position I would like to see you in currently. Also, I do see where everyone is coming from that you do not understand the lines between joking and seriousness. Immaturity should not be a quality that is brought to the admin team. I feel this could be possible if you shape up the troll behavior and understand the balance of how to be staff. I am going to say -1 but I hope you can improve off of the criticism and better yourself!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
as much as i would like to do a +1 you'd probably fuck up or something ngl

is it possible to give this man +5 because i would, +1 though dude does his job and doesn't get butthurt
+1 the kids, moxy, reminds me of a young killahsasasin
Respectfully, I don't think I can support this application at the time. Of everyone who has applied for admin so far, I think this is the only one that I would remotely support, but I just don't think you are ready in terms of maturity for this.
Admins make decisions that affect all aspects of the community, not just TTT. I don't think you have the track record to speak positively of interactions between yourself and other servers, and I think you frankly just troll too much. There's a fine line between professional staffing while having fun, and unprofessional trolling. And I don't think you know where that line is yet.

You have a lot going for you and I think you could become admin someday. I wouldn't be shocked If I find myself supporting you in an admin role after sometime. You are a community member for a long long time, and are very active when you are not busy serving our country in the military. You are well like on server, and when actually making serious decisions I've seen great rationale from you. I think the big issue right now is that you have to know when to turn the troll switch off.

-1 for now on supporting you for admin. Best of luck with your application.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This guy is trusted to / can lead a platoon of 20 guys into a warzone IRL but y'all mfers don't think he has the capability to admin a GMOD server. xD

+1 because it's easy to turn off the switch from joking around to serious when needed
[Image: xdjlve.png]
BillyBob,

Neither Nicol nor myself are in the position to grant you a promotion to Admin formally. This decision is solely on Dinkleberg. This thread provides excellent detail on the community's perception of you as a potential admin candidate in the future. I cannot formally accept or deny this so for now I am going to put it in the denied slots. As Nicol and I plan for the future of TTT, we will be sure to keep your name in mind.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]