Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well well well here we are again - Mini's Staff app
Mini is knowledgeable and I would have agree that they should at least be given back Mod since they stepped down willingly and it hasn’t been that long. +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Hi Mini, 

As I feel about other staff members coming back to staff again and apply again such as Laced and derp, I think it would be a great addition to have another old staff member join back once again! As I am in the same boat with Ryan722, I don’t know much experience of your staffing in general but I’ve heard many good statements about you. I feel, personally, that I would want to see how you are as a staff member, even though, many have stated you were a great, well respected staff member, BUT I also think that if you do well( which no doubt you will) I could see you getting the position desired by going through the ranks. Besides that, I am very glad you are in a good mental place right now and I am excited to see you become staff once again! 

For right now -1 for Admin, +1 for Trusted/Tmod/Mod :)

Good Luck Mini!  Heart
Hi Mini!

We all know you're more than qualified for the staff team, but I believe that you should have to work up the totem pole again (but definitely not from the bottom) rather than be immediately given your old rank or Admin; I just think that's the most fair approach to staff applications. 

-1 for Admin

+1 for Test Mod. 

Personally, I think reinstating Mini as a Test Moderator would make more sense than Trusted since there's absolutely NO need for Mini to start at Trusted for obvious reasons. We have done this before where we gave people (Deadpool, Scoovie) Test Mod so I see no reason why we can't make that case here. 

I'd say Best of Luck but I don't really see any shot this gets denied.
(10-22-2022, 07:18 AM)Salty Wrote: We have done this before where we gave people (Deadpool, Scoovie) Test Mod so I see no reason why we can't make that case here. 
In Deadpool and Scoovie's cases, they both bought TMod when that was a thing ON TOP of being notably good staff. However, I agree with your overall logic that there's no real reason to start Mini off at Trusted.
+1 no brainer, should be minimum reinstated to mod
Mini is amazing at being staff we all know this, just give mini admin and the server won't have to worry about one of the 2 last admins dying at their computers 

I played Terraria with MiniMe and it was beautiful 

+1  Cool
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Easy +1. One of the best staff I’ve worked with on the server
While he would definitely be more than capable of doing the admin job, I think out of fairness to other players and staff it would be better to start him back out on regular staff. Otherwise, others have really said anything that needs to be said.

-1 admin, +1 other staff ranks
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I think starting off at tmod would be a decent idea if he is given staff back, knows his stuff does a good job doesn’t have any notable incidents in the past like 4 or 5 years. Starting you at trusted would be rough and I think you’ve more than earned coming back as either tmod or mod, not sure about admin though.
Mini was great while h was staff, and did it well for a long time. There is no point in starting Mini out as a trusted status to make sure he still "fits". +1 to either T-Mod or redirect to Mod, I am indifferent to either as long as he is brought back into the fold.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]