Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well well well here we are again - Mini's Staff app
+1 great person to be on the staff team!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
ermmm you really think you could be admin, no bozo -1 for admin

ermmm but you being a trusted could be, +1 for trusted
+1 to be reinstated as mod, probably want to go a few weeks or more as mod before going for admin to test the waters and see if it's what you really want to do. either way I'm rooting for you, staff of all time
+1 is good staff before and is good now

still owes me cuddles though
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
+15 if I could

Mini should be at minimum moderator again, they genuinely care about the server and the people that reside in it, there literally is no hateful bone in their body, one of the nicest if not thee nicest on the server, give them the rank they deserve.
You should have never resigned, silly head. smh my head. Seriously, glad you're feeling better now.

I said it in his resignation thread, MiniMe should have been given Donor+ for the amount of time he's spent on the server and for all the time he's spent helping the server. According to GameTracker, there are TWO people that have more hours than him (Laced might have around the same. He keeps changing his name), and Lycan is the only active one. He's got 1,000 more hours than me and we started playing about 4 months apart. That's insane.

I rarely talk to MiniMe because I think he's way cooler than me and I think that he doesn't want to waste his time with a scrub like me, but he's always been super nice and fun to play with when he's on the server. Besides Lycan, I don't think there's anyone else that is legitimately deserving of whatever they want. Give MiniMe whatever he wants. He deserves it. I don't care if he's resigned and is applying for Admin right out the gate (although the likelihood of him getting Admin right now are low). I don't care that I resigned from Admin and had to work my way up to Mod again. MiniMe's service to this community has been too great to have him start at Trusted again.

+1 Donor+, +1 for Trusted, +1 for TMod, +1 for Mod, +1 for Admin. It doesn't matter. Give this man a rank so he can staff again.
Shits on my chest everytime he plays.
Kinda a no brainer. Good staff. +1
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
+1 for admin +1 for moderator all around the one of the 2 people I think could be a passable admin, I don't hop on the forums for just any player
Minime,

Your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome back to the Trusted team!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]