Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trusted application
(10-22-2022, 09:32 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 06:58 AM)Salty Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 03:53 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1 weird at best and toxic at worst most of the times i've seen him on, makes some extremely questionable "jokes" and generally just doesn't seem that trustworthy

Could you elaborate on what kind of "jokes" you're referring to? So far, you're the only one who's had something negative to say so I'd like to hear a little more about this.

I've not had much interaction with yeat on server, but I do know that he was mistakenly banned on discord in a mishap where he was considered an alt account, so that was funny.

I've played with him a couple times, so I can say that I've not seen or heard anything that is bad. Your activity is also solid, but like Ryan said, it isn't quite at a month; I think you have potential to be a good staff member; however, I want to wait until tiefling gives me an example before I give a vote. At the very least, this should be left open until the activity hits 30 days if that is an issue amongst the staff team.

For now, I will remain neutral. I'll update this post later with a final vote.
Recent example includes weird shit involving sleeping women and intentionally misgendering/dehumanizing another player
I don’t recall that first one but I do recall the second one, I won’t make an excuse for my behavior but I do know that I was in a very poor mood because of personal issues that day and I felt bad about what I did soon after. Rare yeat L
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Imo I believe you could become a staff member but currently I am sticking at a +0! I believe with more time on the server you could get to this role. I would also like to see you shape up a bit from what I have read about past incidents. We all mess up so I would just like to see you better yourself!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
you really like to talk back to me don't you. 

I like him he'd probably be a good fit

+1
(-1) I always want to see at least one ban request by someone going for Trusted. For me, it displays dedication to wanting to make the server a better place. Get some ban requests up and then we will see :) You could also use more time than just over the 100 hour mark.

Best of luck,

RH
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I have no idea who you are, but good luck sticking with 0 for now
You've said and done some things that make me suspicious of how well you'd do as a staff member. Generally speaking I think you might take some jokes too far. Give it some more time and possibly increase your forums activity, such as by submitting ban appeals, and I think you'd have a good case for being given a chance as a Test Mod. +0 for now.
Going to go ahead and give a +1. I have played with yeat regularly and have had no issues with him! This combined with the effort he is showing through ban requests is enough to earn trusted in my opinion.

Good luck my friend!!
Yeat,

Your application has been DENIED. First i want to start with saying thank you for applying! It is great to see new community faces applying for staff. Nicol and I are choosing to deny this application at this time due to not being as familiar with you in the community. Community involvement is important and we would like to see a bit more of that from you.

You may reapply on 11/28/22
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]