Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Tmod
Ingame Name: Nullify

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173747978

Time Played: 144 hours

When First Joined: May 28, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Whenever the server is alive. Usually around 9:00 PM to 11:30PM

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community:
I completely understand the whole ruleset of Murder. Similarity of having ph rules, I can give out punishments with ease. Keeping everything under control; even through flaming nights with a bunch of annoying people. As a test mod for murder, I can further the punishment(s).

Why you want to help the community:
Alas, the server and the gamemode alone is pretty much dead. Besides that, I still want to help out and provide much more assistance and continue doing so. Such a small murder team needs much more experience staff members.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):
No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16791

How did you find us?:
!hop from prop hunt

Other: I'm aware about my time and how inactive I've been. However, I am back to being active whenever the server goes online.
Whenever I've seen nullify staff, hes done a really good job handling everything, so +1
[Image: image.png]
Wow, this really came out of nowhere! Honestly, you're one of the last people I would expect to apply for murder staff, but you definitely sound like your heart is in the right place. I really think you would make an adequate staff member for murder and would definitely be on par with your fellow staff. I wholeheartedly support this application. It's a +1 from me!
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
3/10 title
Application I rate 2 nickels out of 1 quarter

+1
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
I am gonna give my 2 cents here.

if a person can staff prop hunt, and can do it well, I see no reason to not allow them to staff murder. the two share similar rules, and have a similar server vibe, often catering to a younger audience. 

Not only that, but having cross-server staff is in my opinion one of the many ways to unify the servers, as the staff becomes more homogeneous. 

finally, playtime is not really an issue. Murder is one of the less active Dinkleburg servers. Ergo playtime, as long as it exists in a reasonable degree should be enough. Again, people want to play murder, but there often isn't enough people to play to begin with. adding more people will (hopefully) solve this problem.

fat +1.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
you have more hours than just about any of the previous murder admins +1 for that alone
Nullify has done a great job as PH test mod, and I have no doubt they will do well as a murder test mod.
Best of luck.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
There is nothing negative I can say about Nullify. He's been incredibly more active than any of us other staff and has been doing a great job. Easy +1 from me. I'm excited to see what you can do with the extra responsibilities.
Congratulations Nullify - your application for Test Mod has been accepted! Dink will set you up with your new rank in-game in the coming days!