Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for Savage34
Steam name: Savage34

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:710086124

Who banned: Hampter

Reason for ban: punk buster alt checker

reason for unban: I said in chat that i miss my old account, and im thinking that what caused it, but I lost my account bc it got hacked, i was just saying i missed that account bc it had a lot of stuff on it, so I dont get exactly why I got banned and accused of being banned on a previous account.
Hi Savage34,

Looks like the "Hampter" alt detector bot flagged you as an alt of a permanently banned account. The bot logs says you're an alt of STEAM_0:0:682428930 which according to the ban logs was permabanned. I've never known this thing to be wrong with alt checking before. It very well could be possible that your account was hacked and some idiot used it on the server and got it permabanned, but we've got no way to verify this. As a result, I have to keep the ban in place. If you can find evidence showing your other account was hacked, please feel free to send it to me in a PM.

Best,

Chelll