Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old head looking for a good time
Hi, my name is Loki and I was a part of the admin team like 3 to 4 years ago. Unfortunately, I couldn't really come on prop hunt (my main game I play) because of having to take care of my mom who is disabled and unable to take care of herself. But everything has settled more or less and I've come back to prop hunt. Everyone I knew pretty much left so I'm not too sure of who is here that I knew back in the day but I digress.

Hope to see you all in prop hunt (even though I suck at hiding)

Loki

[Image: 5i8cni.jpg]

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Welcome back! :) I've never seen you but have seen you as an inactive member. But welcome back once again!
Welcome back my dude :) I hope you enjoy your stay
[Image: FX2saQN.png]
Welcome back officially to the forums and the community mate.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I know we don't know each other, but welcome back! Hope to see you around! :)
Haven't seen you in forever dude! Super happy to have you back as you were a really chill dude. See you on TTT!
welcome back. saw you the other day.

cheers mate, see you around again in PH sometime.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD