Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all folk giving people rank out here like it candy, And I like Candy
I have got to agree with Kaiwan, Biig Sad and tiefling lesbian.

You generally do the a bit more then bare minimum when it comes to staffing and I have observed that all the way from when I joined the server mid April. You also sort of toe the line on breaking rules when your on, so I am going to be -1
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(10-25-2022, 01:30 AM)Kaiwan Wrote: Gonna see the '+1 because they're my friend' come out in full force here.
I know people like to meme about how Killa never handles reports or punishes for other rule breaking, but the joke only exists because of the truth behind it. Killa's a funny guy, I won't deny that. He's fun to play TTT with. That doesn't make up for the lack of effort he puts in most of the time when he's on. If he isn't going to do the job as Trusted, then there's no reason to promote him further.
Besides that, he just isn't super active. Those two factors combine mean I'm gonna give this a -1, and I'm ready for the downvote brigade from the hivemind for it.

If his activity picks up and I see him keeping order when he is on, then I will change my vote in the future.
This pretty much sums up my exact thoughts better than I could write them. -1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 Sorry killah I like you but I agree with the rest of the people who -1 this.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
every time ive played with killah he's been a funny guy to be around but when he needs to be serious he is, +1
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 to killah man does his thing
+1 to this guy
aughhh

[Image: IMG_8847.jpg]
I'm kind of conflicted on this one. While I do think you're one of the most fun people to be around in the community, I don't think you're ready for TMod. You've admitted yourself that you don't do much or like doing most of the staffing stuff (which is fine since it's a staffing job in a video game from 2006) but you don't really need to jump to TMod if you're gonna do the bare minimum as trusted. I like you man, but I don't think I can support this app at the moment. -1.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
I am going to agree with other comments that when you are on you do not really staff much. Your a cool guy but I feel you are not dedicated to the staffing side of the server. For this reason I am -1ing but wish you luck!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Killah,

Your application has been DENIED. I love you my brother but, I dont think you are ready yet. You are a fun individual to play with every single day but, sometimes you choose to stay your own way. This isnt necessary a bad thing all the time but, sometimes you ignore our guidelines. I am sorry my brother. 

You may reapply 12/1/22
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]