Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment With Staff Present
(10-25-2022, 01:27 PM)VICE Wrote: regardless of anyone's opinion of someone, nobody should ever use transphobic, homophobic, or racist comments to put another person down. this situation (and many others) was handled extremely poorly, especially being that staff were asked multiple times to intervene. this is extremely disappointing to see.

@slater @chibill @EpicGuy
i would like to see what yall have to say.
I am currently at work, I have video of the whole map uploading since I want to be as transparent as possible. I will make my statement once I get home in 3 to 4 hours after I watch my video to see where I went wrong.

I am guilty of not always catching stuff in chat. I would like to add for anyone wondering when this happened, the initial issue occurred on ttt_mc_dolls sometime after 9 CST (Which is when the map switched to that map.) At the end of the map I was going to be logging off for the night but ended up back on the server about 40 min later then finally logged off at Midnight CST. (Shortly before that last screen shot occurred based off the time it was sent in the relay)

EDIT: I am also bulk uploading the whole 5 hours of on server time video for anyone interested. (its 4 videos due to stopping and starting recording to check footage.)
Wow this is very tough to see. As stated above me the server can definitely get hectic at times as I have also had multiple calls for help go un noticed. Shame on fanta for repeatedly harassing you in this instance. Can't believe that some people need to take it that far. We are all playing video games to have fun and escape this crazy world we live in. Again it's hard whenever I see this level of toxicity in our community towards anyone. We are better than this. I think a punishment should be in order for fanta. At least a week ban to get the point across that we don't tolerate this.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Hi everyone, 

I will put in a statement beforehand as I will be heading to work in just a few minutes but I do have recording of my perspective as well which I will edit to include the maps of which Kaiwan was being harassed on mc_dolls and the other map included which I cannot remember. Last piece of evidence she provided was after I had got off. I will post the recordings I have later today and provide my perspective from it. To reiterate what @chibill stated, I don't catch stuff as well but I also do not know when to act as I debate on topics and still am trying to learn to "staff." As such, I will reply later on today about this topic and put the video up asap.
dude has earned himself a week tempban to say the least. as for what will happen to the staff in question there will probably be a talk to "pay attention more"
Regardless of kaiwan’s behavior, the amount of legitimate harassment I’ve been shown that has been allowed and personally done by ttt staff is honestly disgusting, and the fact that it had to go this far before anyone considered taking action against any of those staff members is ridiculous. This situation could have been avoided entirely.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
this is astonishing to say the least. i'd love to see the staff's pov but as it stands right now, this situation was handled poorly.
regardless of your opinion on kaiwan;

going for a low hanging fruit in any regard is just some particularly lame ass behavior be a little more creative with your insults :^)
I understand not catching something put in chat, but when it is posted clearly in admin chat at least something should be done.

I'm going to be honest, I'm not a big fan of Kaiwan, but this is as clear as harassment can get and personal beliefs and opinions should not allow staff from abstaining from taking action on situations like these. I'm intrested in staff's POV because this should have been an easy, clear-cut case of harassment. To say this situation was handled poorly, would be an understatement.

Fanta, I know you tend to be blunt and say based af things, but this was taking way too far. I know this isn't a ban request, but I'd give a +1 for a decent sized ban off of these screenshots alone.
former admin2
this is a bewildering event to see. i'm flabbergasted. i'd be keen to see the staff's viewpoint, but as things are now, this predicament was dealt with distinctively appallingly.
Thanks for making this thread. This is how you get productive change, I'm glad you took the time to do this rather than simply argue in the discord where it'd get buried by all the shitposting that occurs and nothing would get done.

As for the request in question, this is overall cringe. Fanta should know better than to not do that and should be punished accordingly.

Staff make mistakes, as they're human. These things can happen; however, if it was sent in admin chat... that should've been noticed. I get that Kaiwan is the one of the more obnoxious players on server, but that doesn't mean she deserves to be completely ignored when something legitimately is going on.

I hope that there is a good explanation for this later.

I'm sorry you dealt with this, Kaiwan.