Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harassment With Staff Present
This post sad comments! Me want see staff vision after handle.
very disappointing
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
It’s a systemic problem of staff not moderating this kind of behavior properly, as we argued about in the discord earlier. Thank you for making a thread about it and I’m sorry that this kind of thing happens to you Kaiwan. Nobody deserves to be treated this way and there needs to be accountability.

Edit: I think the images contained in the original post are more than enough to warrant a lengthy ban for Fanta in particular, but he’s far from the only person I’ve seen get away with this behavior and it’s an issue with staff that needs to be addressed in this thread.
It's good that someone is actually making a post about this kind of thing. Very frequently, staff don't notice things, and when someone comes to them about it, nothing gets done because, generally, they just don't think it's a big enough deal. Most harassment that gets brushed off is just never reported as harassment to TTT staff, but that makes it that much worse when someone does actively report something and not get anything out of it.

I will offer one bit of advice, as I learned a long time ago about this kind of thing. If you want someone to respond, get them on Discord, since that won't go away and they get a direct notification. Them being annoyed by the pings is nothing compared to feeling like you're being brushed aside by people who should be taking harassment towards you seriously.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
This may be one of the few times I comment on a current thread.

I obviously don't see eye to eye with Kaiwan, but I will never go the length to harass her like she was through the evidence provided.

That being said, whatever happens after this thread is closed should not be taken with a grain of salt. Like many have said, this behavior was taken way too far and should've been handled at least the moment she used admin chat if not the moment fanta said something. For her to even put in admin chat and still get ignored is ridiculous. The excuse of "not catching stuff" cannot be used by multiple people. If you guys have time to reply in dead chat or alive chat. You can clearly "catch" what just happened. Something like this cannot keep slipping through the cracks.

Just my 2 cents.
I think something important to remember is that the staff aren’t the ones that said this things to kaiwan so please don’t take your anger out on them.
I think the best thing for these three would be some reflection of what led to this happening and how to prevent it in the future. Was it ignorance of the subject? Was it lack of focus? Was it prioritizing the game over staffing? It’s hard to say until we see their evidence.
These three are great staff and I genuinely hope it’s a big misunderstanding on their side the seriousness of the situation.
The problem I'm seeing now is that this wasn't the first time that someone (or in this case, more than one person) was made aware of harassment towards Kaiwan and nothing was done. I understand she has a "boy who cried wolf" sort of reputation, but it's absolutely inexcusable that these things seemingly aren't being handled.
Here is the video of just ttt_mc_dolls. Other videos are uploading still (They total 36GB). https://youtu.be/GRD4-Gqeo1A

Honestly I think this may have been mostly due to Bystander Bias in the end. On that note in the future I will ensure I don't assume other staff is handling something, and if I do I will always follow up if nothing occurs relating to the issue.
(10-25-2022, 04:59 PM)chibill Wrote: Here is the video of just ttt_mc_dolls. Other videos are uploading still (They total 36GB).  https://youtu.be/GRD4-Gqeo1A

Honestly I think this may have been mostly due to Bystander Bias in the end. On that note in the future I will ensure I don't assume other staff is handling something, and if I do I will always follow up if nothing occurs relating to the issue.
Just some 'old staff' words of wisdom, if something like that comes up and you notice it but nothing has been said in admin chat, either say something like "is anyone else handling that" or just say "i am if no one else is"

Much like handling a ticket in the IT field, or handling a report in game, giving everyone a little buzz that something is being handled makes things like this not just get swept away.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
This is the later of the two videos, other two are still uploading

Start time and date in CST are in the titles.

https://youtu.be/MY4qEbLcoWw
https://youtu.be/1A1kuRn34b0