Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Overwatch 2 Tournament
What's up everyone!!  Icey and I have been talking about wanting to do another tournament since the MultiVersus tournament we did a few months ago! So here it is! I am wanting to put on an OW2 tourney.  Here is the breakdown as of right now.  We may do some tweaks if I get some feedback that makes sense.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME AT ANY SKILL LEVEL!

How teams will be determined:
We will divide everyone who signs up into teams of 5.  We will do this by randomly selecting 5 people for one team and then 5 people for the next team.  This way we are not stacking a team full of sweats who have played a ton together.  Also maybe we can get two temp discord voice chat rooms for the two teams to communicate with each other or we can have players stay in the same room and either deafen themselves so that way if they wanna have their webcams on we can see the concentration on their faces and the anger.   
Also if we reach an odd number of players we will figure out a way to have people fill in for the "odd" team.

Number of rounds:
We will do best 2 out of 3 to keep it as quick as possible.  Also the game mode and map will be randomized.  

How to watch? 
We will have someone be in the spec slot of a custom game and stream it to the discord to have everyone whos wanting to watch can watch the action.  

Date and Time (tentative): November 12th at 4pm CST

So whos in? 

ALSOOOOOO THE PRIZE WILL BE 5 CRATES OF DUMB GARBAGE PER TEAM MEMBER OF THE WINNING TEAM!

(also check back because things may change if new ideas are thrown out)
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
MEEEEE support player (lol) i want in
i peaked 3950 support
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I’m in!
Count me in.
i would like to join
i like men
yes
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]