Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am actually Ben shapiro using a voice changer
alright
+1
aughhh

[Image: IMG_8847.jpg]
Easy +1

Very fun playing TTT when Goose is on and is a regular on the server.
+/- 0 Honestly hard choose to make to support or not support this, since yes, you generally are a nice friendly person, but you really like to push the line on some of the rules.

You don't cause any issues on the server, and you are generally pretty calm and collected even when you get RDMed.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
+1 let my mans be trusted
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
(10-27-2022, 10:42 AM)chibill Wrote: +/- 0 Honestly hard choose to make to support or not support this, since yes, you generally are a nice friendly person, but you really like to push the line on some of the rules. 

You don't cause any issues on the server, and you are generally pretty calm and collected even when you get RDMed.
honestly most staff push the line on rules, and most of the regulars, if not outrightly break them

it entirely depends on the context, and if they're actively ruining the fun of others, which goose usually does it in ways that is beneficial to the server, like many
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Who tf would EVER +1 Goose!

In all seriousness Goose is a good friend and I believe he would fit the role of trusted very well! I am very excited to see you step into the staffing side of the server! 

+1
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Might be a Kanye fan, but I will not go defcon 3 on him +1
+1 you are not very annoying anymore
When Goose first joined the community I’d say he definitely came off as just another troll who was eventually going to get banned.

From then to this point I’d say it’s quite a significant change from how he acts. While he still likes to joke around he doesn’t really egg people on to break rules or make the staff’s life more difficult. Within the same sense I’d also say you still tend to toe the line a little, but not to the point that I don’t think;

1. It won’t be corrected once you become staff
2. You’ve talked about genuinely liking this community and seem like you wish to do what you can to help it.

This is a +1 for me
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Bumping this cause this deserves TOP recognition.
+1 and I never +1 nobody except this boi.