Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10-29-2022
Bump
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Hey Salty,

Thank you for your interest in rejoining the discord staff team. At this time the discord staff team have voted to deny your application.
While we appreciate your many months of service to the community in the past, both in TTT and two rotations as a discord staff member, we have some concerns regarding long-term commitment to staffing (aka not just resigning and coming back) as well as the fact that you rejoined the main discord just over a month ago.
Your application was good, and you recognized well both your positive qualities and your faults. I think the biggest fix is unfortunately the slowest one - more time back in the discord/community. Enjoy your time here, maybe fill out a report or two (at our reports subforum or when the new bot is released there) and enjoy your time without the pressures of staffing :)

You may reapply 1 month from the date when I was supposed to close this out. This would be December 2nd, 2022.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks