Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request.
Steam Name: WrestleZero

Steam I.D: 76561198129635683

Who banned you: Bread

Reason for ban: "Nazi jokes, inappropriate topics, harassment, mic spam, overly sexual shit." date banned = 14/01/2022

Reason for Admins to unban you: I will be real with you guys. What I did back then was wrong and I apologize. I haven't requested a ban appeal for the past 9 months that I have been banned from this server and I think now would be a good time to request it. I've been thinking over the couple of months on how to improve my self mentally which I think I have.

So, I would like to be unbanned and be given a second chance. Not just for me but to be able to play with a couple of friends, who haven't been on the server, who I would invite to join me while playing on your server.
(10-30-2022, 09:41 PM)WrestleZero Wrote: Steam Name: WrestleZero

Steam I.D: 76561198129635683

Who banned you: Bread

Reason for ban: "Nazi jokes, inappropriate topics, harassment, mic spam, overly sexual shit." date banned = 14/01/2022
Hello again wrestlemania.

or should I say:

Bob Sagget
Not Bob Sagget 100
Big Smoke
PG Carl Johnson
Big Smoke
PG Smoke

you previously recieved 9 seperate instances where staff has listed you for being a problem and has punished you. according to gbans you have been banned here and here.

I remember playing with you, and you were quite horrid.

while I am all for second chances, I would like to ask. What's changed? and also why come back? your friends dont play here any more, and there seems to be no reason to come back for you. 

additionally, how do you justify your making constant p*do and n*zi jokes, both of which are huge no-no's pretty much everywhere? In my mind, this is enough for me to -1 you off the bat.

-1. you made lots of "jokes" that were  very not ok. You had many chances to turn back, but you would change your name to obfuscate how many times you got punished. Ultimately, you got perma'd for your bad behavior. I am personally not in favor of you coming back, so -1.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(10-30-2022, 11:45 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: -1. you made lots of "jokes" that were  very not ok. You had many chances to turn back, but you would change your name to obfuscate how many times you got punished. Ultimately, you got perma'd for your bad behavior. I am personally not in favor of you coming back, so -1.

PH isn't my domain by any means, but he was banned over 9 months ago; do you really think he's going to come back and do that again immediately? If so, then I can respect your opinion even if I disagree with it.

I say that 9 months is enough time to be away from the server to give this individual another chance; this is this player's first unban appeal, so it's not as if he has gone the poop maniac route and post 955 unban requests; if that were the case, I'd be more inclined to say no. He hasn't been on the forums since January, so I'd be willing to believe that he's taken time away.

+1 for an unban; just please don't act stupid again.
Just for the record he did bring up the same BS on TTT in early February.
Still a really long time agoing people change over time, but he was still spouting the same shit 3 weeks after getting banned on a different server.
Based on your past behavior, I'm a little nervous to see what type of friends you would bring. I hope that they act like sensible people, not like how you acted in the past.

I haven't looked at all the ph evidence yet and don't necessarily care to start my week off that way, so I'm just going to stay out of this.
But I did want to Make known that he has a similar history on TTT, but not as extensive

Also steam ID is STEAM_0:1:84684977
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-31-2022, 06:13 AM)Jammin Wrote: Just for the record he did bring up the same BS on TTT in early February.
Still a really long time agoing people change over time, but he was still spouting the same shit 3 weeks after getting banned on a different server.
Based on your past behavior, I'm a little nervous to see what type of friends you would bring. I hope that they act like sensible people, not like how you acted in the past.

I haven't looked at all the ph evidence yet and don't necessarily care to start my week off that way, so I'm just going to stay out of this.
But I did want to Make known that he has a similar history on TTT, but not as extensive

Hi Jammin.

the pertinent forums posts are:

here (donor abuse)

here(2) (ban request, received week ban conviction)

the pertinent Gbans page is here: 

here(gbans)

f
rom prophunt evidence: player's steam ID is mentioned 12 times. 10 times are under reports about this player concerning behaviors.
2x reports involve antisemitism/racism
4x reports involve harassment/targetted harassment of a player.
1x report involving micspam
1x report involving timefarming
2x reports involve p*do comments
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(10-31-2022, 06:50 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 06:13 AM)Jammin Wrote: Just for the record he did bring up the same BS on TTT in early February.

Hi Jammin.

the pertinent forums posts are:

here (donor abuse)

here(2) (ban request, received week ban conviction)

the pertinent Gbans page is here: 

here(gbans)

f
rom prophunt evidence: player's steam ID is mentioned 12 times. 10 times are under reports about this player concerning behaviors.
2x reports involve antisemitism/racism
4x reports involve harassment/targetted harassment of a player.
1x report involving micspam
1x report involving timefarming
2x reports involve p*do comments
Man.... I really was that stupid those 9 months ago. Ever since then I have been getting better at being non-toxic while making new friends while doing so. I now own a big discord server where one of the rules is do not be toxic. [Ironic right lol]. So the people who I was thinking of inviting are people mature enough to not be stupid like I was those months ago.
You got your second chance after your week ban and you blew it very bad, I was even on your side and put the past behind but I was wrong for that.  You were awful to deal with and those who were your friends aswell.

I honestly think you shouldn't right away unban, but probably a reduction and wait at least 3 more months.
[Image: unknown.png]
+1, I think 9 months is more than long enough, and the fact that you came to appeal shows you are interested in improving! I am now reminded of a quote I saw somewhere "Incepimus, Nunc et semper." IIRC this means "always we begin again," and I think it applies in this case. You have looked toward the new day of tomorrow and are striving to improve yourself!

Remember that people are always going to hate on you, but you've got to be strong and stay positive, and never let any sort of misguided, insipid, judgemental, self-righteous, grudge-holding, hurtful, gatekeeping, spiteful, whiny, mean-spirited or otherwise negative haters bring you down!
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
9 months is a very long time. +1
I'd say a +1 to a full unban on the premises that if you do this again, you get immediately perma'd.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]