Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request.
Eh I don't have much of an issue with it. You said/did some stupid shit, but you owned up to it here and I do feel like you're genuinely sorry. Seeing as it's been about 9 months, I wouldn't mind you being given one more chance. You understand what you did is wrong which is great, but also understand that if anything like this happens again, you're GONE gone. Like the "never coming back as long as you live" gone.

+1 to unban/reduction.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Admins will have a decision soon.

I was just a test mod at the time, but the reason for your permaban was because the day you were unbanned from your 7 day ban, you decided that child molestation was a good conversation to start on the server.

In a rare moment, all 3 PH admins had time to review everything today.

WrestleZero/Bob Sagget/Big Smoke, the PH admin team has decided to lift your permanent ban at this time. You definitely sound like you've tried to change for the better.

However, I must caution you:

If you make a single pedo, nazi, or racist statement ever again on the server, you will be permabanned immediately.
If you are caught harassing any members of our community, you will be permabanned immediately.
If you abuse your donor powers (I believe you still have donor on the server), then you will be banned at the minimum the time it takes for your donor to be removed.

I guarantee you if you are permabanned once more, you'll never play on the server again. Our server is home to a lot of players (many who are minors) that just want to have a fun time without people bringing up extremely inappropriate topics. Be mindful what you say. If a topic in the categories I mentioned above comes up, I advise you to not participate in it.
If any members of our community decide to harass you, then mute them on the server and contact one of the PH staff. We don't let that stuff slide.

This is your second chance, make the most of it.

I will unban you sometime tonight.