Kanye's Unban Request
You are going to get unbanned before an admin even looks at this
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(10-30-2022, 11:28 PM)Wrom Wrote: You are going to get unbanned before an admin even looks at this
not true I've alreaedy looked
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
(10-30-2022, 11:27 PM)Damien Wrote: >Appeals warranted 24 hour ban
>Expects people to take it seriously 
[Image: wojack.jpg]

This is precisely the disrespectful conduct I am hoping to avoid. Such behavior tends to render biased verdicts. Out of the respect that I am sure you have for the community's justice process, I would hope you delete this comment. Thank you kindly.
Going to give the events that took place as soon as I joined.

I had both normal players and other members of staff bring my attention to your profile picture, which at the time was a Swastika. They had kicked you already a few times after you refused to change it.
You began saying "This is a hate crime against me"
Then another moderator banned you for 2 minutes, to get the point across that you needed to change it.

You then proceeded to rejoin next map with it as Hitler saying "I demand an apology immediately and if not some sort of restitution for what you did to me."

I and the other online staff decided that it would be best to give you a day ban since even after 3 kicks and a 2 min temp ban you refused to change it even when it was disturbing the server. (Had players still messaging me about your profile picture.) I had to wait a round before doing the ban because if I were to issue the ban at the first round of the map it would not have be logged properly.

Also sorry about spelling Pic as Pick, was typing faster then I was thinking.
Stop saying big boy words to soapbox your flawed victim complex you're not cool  :@
(10-30-2022, 11:29 PM)chibill Wrote: Going to give the events that took place as soon as I joined.

I had both normal players and other members of staff bring my attention to your profile picture, which at the time was a Swastika. They had kicked you already a few times after you refused to change it.
You began saying "This is a hate crime against me"
Then another moderator banned you for 2 minutes, to get the point across that you needed to change it.

You then proceeded to rejoin next map with it as Hitler saying "I demand an apology immediately and if not some sort of restitution for what you did to me."

I and the other online staff decided that it would be best to give you a day ban since even after 3 kicks and a 2 min temp ban you refused to change it even when it was disturbing the server. (Had players still messaging me about your profile picture.) I had to wait a round before doing the ban because if I were to issue the ban at the first round of the map it would not have be logged properly.

Also sorry about spelling Pic as Pick, was typing faster then I was thinking.

At no point did you tell me that the picture I had changed to should be removed. When I was told to change the first picture, I did it. No one told me to change it a second time. How can I comply with something that was never conveyed to me? I cannot assume what people privately message you, especially when this is withheld from me prior to even asking. If my conduct was disruptive I would have of course changed the image. However, once again, not one staff member asked me to change the second picture.
man, three warns two kicks, a two minute ban sounds really generous.

-1 to unban
+1 to perma. you knowingly did a bad thing was warned, and did it again, and are having a shocked pikachu moment when you are punished for your actions.

I do not buy the "iSnT fAiR" arguement. you had many points to turn around and go back. You did not.

go away.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
THIS Obama Is no KANYE WEST Is that better -1
(10-30-2022, 11:32 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: man, three warns two kicks, a two minute ban sounds really generous.

-1 to unban
+1 to perma. you knowingly did a bad thing was warned, and did it again, and are having a shocked pikachu moment when you are punished for your actions.

I do not buy the "iSnT fAiR" arguement. you had many points to turn around and go back. You did not.

go away.

You have no jurisdiction or authority to be rendering an opinion on this matter as someone unrelated to the events at hand. You are purposefully prejudicing my defense and leading those who may read this to render a harsher sentence than warranted. I am disappointed in your conduct in this matter and politely request you delete this post. Thank you kindly.
Nazi -1 forever, never play here or preferably anywhere. Please change your ways to being less edgy or cease existing.