Kanye's Unban Request
(10-30-2022, 11:35 PM)Killahsasasin Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 11:34 PM)Kanye West Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 11:32 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: man, three warns two kicks, a two minute ban sounds really generous.

-1 to unban
+1 to perma. you knowingly did a bad thing was warned, and did it again, and are having a shocked pikachu moment when you are punished for your actions.

I do not buy the "iSnT fAiR" arguement. you had many points to turn around and go back. You did not.

go away.

You have no jurisdiction or authority to be rendering an opinion on this matter as someone unrelated to the events at hand. You are purposefully prejudicing my defense and leading those who may read this to render a harsher sentence than warranted. I am disappointed in your conduct in this matter and politely request you delete this post. Thank you kindly.
Somebody Marganalize this N bomb RQ

This is precisely the racial prejudice I was referring to on the server. It's clear now that this server permits race hatred as evident by this user's use of slurs against me. 

I would like to further my defense by stating that I repeatedly stated how I was simply enjoying my time playing Trouble in Terrorist Town over voice chat and instructed several members of the server to not use antisemitic or racial language. This can be attested to by several players.
[Image: unknown.png]
Bro shut the fuck up. I'm actually going to make the ban longer, Racism has no place here.

Eat shit
[Image: b_560x95.png]