Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will I Finally Evolve???
Ingame Name: (DEMON)Skullfire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89842032
Discord Tag: Skullfire#3497

Time Played: About 492 Hours

When First Joined: Aug 31, 2016 according to game tracker but I believe I joined back in 2015!

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Tbh I play at different times depending on the day but I try to get on around 7pm-9pm and play till about 12am-2am normally. Sometimes I hop on during 12pm as well but not as often.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Donor Test Moderator (Representing the OGs)

What can you do to help the community: I feel that I can keep the community healthy and fun. I am glad that I have such a good staff team behind me that helps me whenever I need and I feel it is time for me to take the next step to Moderator. I also feel that I have made good relations with everyone on the server and I believe that is a very important part of being staff. I am hoping to be a great asset to the green team and keep the fun going while also maintaining the servers standards!

Why you want to help the community: The reason I want to help this community is because I have been apart of it for so long and make so many friends. Through my time regaining activity and becoming more in depth with the rules I have also regained the great community that I took a break from a long time ago. Now I am back and better than ever and just looking to help in any way I can. I feel that as  a Test Moderator I have done this but I would like to pursue my other goals on the server and becoming a Moderator is one of them. I am looking forward to serving the members of this community and continuing to call this place home!

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Back when I first started GMod this was one of the first servers I joined and I have been here ever since because the community is a great place!

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I know I am reapplying a little early but I asked first because I am taking apart my PC soon for a move and could not reapply on my reapplication date. Thank you for reading my app and I am looking forward to the comments <3!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
I will +1 this as he legitimately is a good mod and does take his time and does so in a serious manor. He has been a bit more active than in the past. I don't see any harm in this at all. He's done his job well and has done so in a respectful manor. He has upped his time severely recently as previously stated in his old staff app.

As shown

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
buddy it hasn’t even been a month since your last app got denied, your earliest reapply date was 11/6/22 lmfao
[Image: giphy.gif]
Player pressed B, the evolution canceled. 

Probably should wait till you're able to apply before applying but we can just let the Admins decide on if they're gonna just let it sit or nah.

Edit so I don't have to bother unlocking the thread. Apologies, reading is difficult    Cool

Just wanted to make a Pokemon joke
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
as per Bryanbrr:

Quote:Skullfire,

At this time your application has been DENIED. You have recently come back from an extensive break and at this time, Nicol and I think you should spend more time refreshing on the rules and guidelines as well as taking some time to become more active in the community. Please try and reapply though as I believe you do have the potential.

You may reapply on 11/6/22
today is 10/31/2022

-1 on the grounds that the date is not yet 11/6/2022, nor has the date since passed 11/6/2022.

neutral to negative one otherwise. Honestly want to see you around a bit more, and get to know more people tbh.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(10-31-2022, 01:39 AM)moocow Wrote: buddy it hasn’t even been a month since your last app got denied, your earliest reapply date was 11/6/22 lmfao

(10-31-2022, 02:08 AM)Ryzif Wrote: Player pressed B, the evolution canceled. 

Probably should wait till you're able to apply before applying but we can just let the Admins decide on if they're gonna just let it sit or nah.

(10-31-2022, 06:56 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: as per Bryanbrr:

Quote:Skullfire,

At this time your application has been DENIED. You have recently come back from an extensive break and at this time, Nicol and I think you should spend more time refreshing on the rules and guidelines as well as taking some time to become more active in the community. Please try and reapply though as I believe you do have the potential.

You may reapply on 11/6/22
today is 10/31/2022

-1 on the grounds that the date is not yet 11/6/2022, nor has the date since passed 11/6/2022.

neutral to negative one otherwise. Honestly want to see you around a bit more, and get to know more people tbh.

I already explained this at the bottom of the application. I will be taking apart my PC soon for a move and will not have access to the forums so I asked if I could post a little earlier for that reason. I am unsure if you saw that part as it was all the way at the bottom but thank you for the concern <3 u guys!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
After talking with the TTT Admins, it has been decided that this thread will be locked until November 6th. The thread will reopen then and will be considered an active application on that date.
hello this application is now considered active, comment away
free my boy skullfire and give hima  +!
i believe this man is completely capable of being a moderator. From what i've seen, he has more than demonstrated his worth. Unlike some people, he Can deduce logic and reasoning form his vast Knowledge of the rules. i believe he will be a great moderator, Not to mention the Otherwise unlikely but still savory idea of Funding his Adminship campaign, Totally has My vote. Intuitive lad, Nearly nobody else can do as well as he, this man with no Ulterior motives, or Secrets being kept from the community. Once he is mod, No one will have to worry for this community Ever again.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)