Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will I Finally Evolve???
Easy +1.
changing to +1 from previous app, my concerns are addressed
+1, i always see skull and he's a nice dude and does his job well, give twizz his upgrade
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
Hi Skull,

I say this can be divisive, but I think you are possibly, if not, definitely, ready for being a Mod. You have been recently active as well as taking some intermediate challenges and overcoming said challenges. You have posted a few ban requests. While not much ban requests, you have helped out and I think you would do fine as a Mod. I definitely have seen you use your Tmod commands splendidly as they were supposed to be used (except when YOU SPEC ME but that's off topic and not important) and the continues support (you bully me everytime, off topic again lol) and helpfulness you provide helps you to get to Mod. 

+1, I hate you (I love you) Skull, youre an amazing person and Good Luck on your App! <3

-slater
+1, he does a good job being a mod, and while he can crack jokes, when he needs to address a concern he does it a professional way
Personally I give a +1 because of how you handle situations on the server, (In both handling things like reports, harassments, spamming and slurs. Plus even keeping your cool when people harass you because you are a staff member.)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Dude takes the job seriously. I have 0 complaints about him and I think he'd be a great moderator. +1 for this application.
You gave me a slur warn ( I don’t remember)

+1
+1, I think you’re ready for mod and you’ve made good changes since the last app.
Bump!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]