Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working my way back up the ranks
I would say +1 to get your donor Tmod back but if that is not an option I am currently going to -1 a trusted app as I feel you need more time before you apply!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Just some added context as to why you lost donor tmod/moderator. Back in the beginning of 2018, Admins at the time did a staff purge of inactives if they didn’t respond to the thread. You were one of the names listed as demoted in the follow up thread  

so I’d say given the circumstances +1 for tmod restored since it was bought but -1 for full moderator. But like most people I would -1 if it was anyone else for the time being
Treating this as a normal Trusted app (I know it’s not but I wasn’t around when donor tmod was a thing so I’m not sure how it works/if reinstatement is an option): Jedi would be a great addition to the staff team IMO. Fun to play with, nice, doesn’t break the rules, and super active as of recently. My only suggestions are to keep being consistent with your activity and maybe a bit more presence in the discord (but I don’t think that’s a huge deal). I’m a +0 for now because you’ve only been back for around two weeks but I do think you’d make good staff. Good luck!
Bump
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I've only seen you on at the same time as me a couple times and you seemed fine but you should probably give it a bit more time for people to get to know you better
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Bump
Jedi,

Your application has been ACCEPTED :). Welcome back to the staff team!!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]