Offender's Name: ExperienceOrb

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92576459

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: unmuted themselves and muted me

When They Did It: tonight

Potential Witnesses: @slater @yeat 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): here

Other: Guy's been super annoying all night, and when asked to stop he said he wanted his 50 warnings back so it's obvious he doesn't care about the rules.

Edit: For context, I'll share this. It shows that I warned him for a slur in chat, then less than 5 minutes later he's got his first donor abuse warn.

Edit 2: For more context, he started off his night of slurring with saying that he "Hates tranny's they cost so much" (after I brought up the steel waffle situation with kessler). He knew what he was doing and got a week ban for that, so if he's trying to lie about the situation, I have the proof for my side.
At times like these, I think about the fanboy and chum chum theme song
former admin2
+1 This guy was intentionally trying to get his warns back. Possibly even trying to speedrun in getting demoted lol.
Don't demote them, just give them their 50 warnings back like they asked.
Of course with warning points that count, should fix it pretty quickly I'd say!
you really think experienceorb ever cared about rules?

lol that’s funny; +1 for removal
question: what was the slur in question?

i don't think your broad warn is specific enough.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(11-02-2022, 01:27 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: question: what was the slur in question?

i don't think your broad warn is specific enough.
T Slur, Kept using this word all night after being asked to stop multiple times by @slater and me.

The reason that the warn reason is "broad" is that it's one of the 4 point presets for the new warn system.
Guy came back just to minge smh
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-02-2022, 01:42 PM)Damien Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 01:27 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: snip
T Slur, Kept using this word all night after being asked to stop multiple times by @slater and me.

snip

@ExperienceOrb told me that he, "Was talking to a guy named arty something. He said he blew his transmission. I told him it’s a pain to replace -- 'The transmissions are so expensive' " and then was gagged for that.

Of course, I wasn't there I don't know what the hell happened and that doesn't excuse him from ungagging himself, however, I wanted to see what was up.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(11-02-2022, 02:20 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 01:42 PM)Damien Wrote:
(11-02-2022, 01:27 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: snip
snip
snip
I believe I have recording of it, I'll dig through and see if I can find it of what he said. It's basically the same situation with Steel Waffle.