Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExperienceOrb
It isn't the same situation, this guy was purposefully using the word "Tr*nny" to troll.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
I am not sure how their warns or how warns are logged relate to them unmuting themselves. Even if they were wrongly muted (which from the screen shots it doesn't seem like it) they should not have unmuted themselves.
Probably worthwhile to perma him at this stage, he's been doing other nasty stuff in discord/etc and may not be worthwhile to keep around.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-02-2022, 02:59 PM)Jammin Wrote: Probably worthwhile to perma him at this stage, he's been doing other nasty stuff in discord/etc and may not be worthwhile to keep around.

Yeah, he only came back to troll. Him and another user called Kessler.
Player has been issued a permanent ban for minge. Thank you!
Update: Here's the video of ExperienceOrb slurring. This was after the whole incident of me and @Damien muting and gagging him for multiple instances of saying "tranny" with him stating and asking why he can't, it's freedom of speech, yada yada ya. He constantly kept bringing up the topic by trying to insert it with, "is your t**** fluid low," which was screenshotted by Damien and did not give up on the topic 2-3 or 4 maps later. This is one example but I could not find any other instance of him pushing the topic as I deleted it last night while going through a bunch of reports of other individuals. :/

ExperienceOrb slurring in chat after telling him multiple times to drop the subject and continued on.
(11-02-2022, 04:32 PM)icey Wrote: Player has been issued a permanent ban for minge. Thank you!

No <3
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]