Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Moderator Abuse
yea what dan said was fucked, but your attached file shows you going at battons with his ss adding more context you were def instigating shit
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Wait one finger licking second... you mean to tell me, someone said something rude to you? On the internet? Jesus man, someone has GOT to DO SOMETHING about this!
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
(11-02-2022, 04:45 PM)Battons Wrote: "What They Did: Warned me for "instigating arguments again...." which resulted in a softban, but ignored the harassment towards me that started the argument."

This is a straight up lie, Dan said to you because you kept trying to fight with me despite repeated attempts at making you go away, appropriate or not, and unfortunately for you I saved my receipts. Your warn reason was correct and just because you got warned doesn't mean that Dan didn't either. Wait for Foxka before making assumptions.
My Proof you are guilty of instigating arguments. If anything I argue you should be banned for repeatedly goating people into fights they don't want to have. You started it, deal with it.

I'd really rather not turn this into some kind of back and forth, but your "receipts" do not include Foxka telling me to stop. My attachment does include an instance of Foxka telling me to "refrain from crossing a line" in regards to my accusations against you, but I did stop after that, at which point Dan began his harassment. I'm not trying to exclude any context, what I have provided details the events rather thoroughly.
What Dan said was not warranted whatsoever and his punishment was justified. Seems to me like you instigated an argument (ASIDE from dan's comments). I also do not see how being called a retard is harassment and this isn't considering that this was unprovoked
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
[Image: xenqLBI.png]

[Image: N2uFG7t.png]

[Image: WMOZYAa.png]
Can you guys just grow up
so much arguing happening here recently... this is not good.

I'll say it outright: Foxka and Reina handled this properly. Both players were given a strike... what's the issue again? kind of confused to be honest
For context, I agreed with Foxka#4009[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)] [/color]near the top of this chat log about a different user who is by chance very annoying. That said, I found Dan#3986's[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)] [/color]comment to be so severely, brutally off the cuff that I reacted both in real life and over discord with the attached emoticon. 
[Image: WHAT.jpg]
(11-02-2022, 05:43 PM)Salty Wrote: so much arguing happening here recently... this is not good.

I'll say it outright: Foxka and Reina handled this properly. Both players were given a strike... what's the issue again? kind of confused to be honest

Foxka ignored what Dan said entirely and only punished me. I had to speak to Reina before Dan received punishment at all.
hi im gabe 2

lets not make the thread about kaiwan's character or her history here bc it really isnt relevant

ty