Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me
dude put actual work into a thread post, which is alot more than i can say for myself +1 
[Image: search?p=thumbs+up+kid&fr=yhs-iba-1&type...tion=click]

If I remember correctly, weren't you banned for trolling?

It's been months now so +1
[Image: unknown.png]
He got the correct id this time +1

Fr thought I feel like time is served for the ban
Give bologna another shot, it’s been months. our discord developer GCubed would be proud to see him return +1

There’s only one misspelling here, so that’s better than copy and pasting someone else’s id
Is this going anywhere soon?
(11-05-2022, 07:07 PM)Kaiser Demicrus Wrote: Is this going anywhere soon?

You’ll hopefully hear something within the next 48 hours! The discord team likes to take time to evaluate and discuss things and have substantially less users than other teams, so sometimes things take time.
Bologna,
At this time the discord staff team have voted to unban you. You are now unbanned from the server.
I will take this opportunity to remind you that inciting drama, stirring up useless arguments, slurs, and derogatory language are not going to be tolerated, and any future strikes taken against you may just wind up getting you rebanned.
But, you have been banned for about 4 months now. I hope your behavior will be corrected when you rejoin. Welcome back.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks