Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Mod Aplication
(11-04-2022, 03:02 PM)Damien Wrote: On top of not having the time requirements or community engagement aspect, it seems like you are a person who gets very angry very quickly and gets baited into acting/lashing out at people. I would suggest working on not getting so worked up, getting your time up, and participating in the discord/forums discussions.

For now, -1.
no i just mute and ignore them man seems like yall are against me being a test mod due to your friends

(11-04-2022, 03:07 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Please follow guidelines that coco mentioned here .

You do not have enough time. Also, I would heavily suggest having more activity not just on the server, but also on Discord and the Forums. If you believe you have been discriminated again, compile evidence and create a thread on said complaints.

Also, you would start out as trusted, not test moderate. You have 0 ban requests. The only other thread you have is an unban request for a "false ddos threat".

overall, hard no. you need much more time and effort in the community.
believe me ive been recording especially after you used commands to say we do not care after i was being called a retard
Not a common TTT player but you would have to be Trusted first before applying for Tmod
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 he doesn't need to follow time rules - guidelines dont apply to chads like him
[Image: xdjlve.png]
The only reason someone would get Tmod as a starting rank is if they bought DTmod back in the day when it was a purchasable rank. Also please try to meet the requirements before posting interest at the very least. 

BTW lashing out against everyone with a valid opinion on your application is a bad idea. 

Personally this feels like a shitpost so I won't vote nor would I since you don't meet basic requirements. Sorry dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
#StopTomfoolery2022

Jokes aside, while the app won’t be accepted due to lack of eligibility in the first place, this application as a whole does not have any modicum of effort put into it either.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
there were like 5 people talking at once so I gsayed "we do not care" when multiple people were saying multiple things. I apologize if you assumed it was directed at you.

Smart to record though, important tool for staff.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I too am going to repeat what everyone else has said and add something of value by saying that you do not meet the basic requirements, -1

also you apply for trusted not tmod
(11-04-2022, 03:45 PM)Gabe Wrote: I too am going to repeat what everyone else has said and add something of value by saying that you do not meet the basic requirements, -1

I too am going to repeat what everyone else has said and add something of value by saying that you do not meet the basic requirements, -1

former admin2
Restoring deleted thread and denying application. If you do wish to be a member of our staff team I would advise taking more time to grow your activity and community involvement. Thank you
[Image: b_560x95.png]