Damien

Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:221473561

What Server(s):
TTT

Offender's Rank: 
Trusted

What They Did: 
Abused their powers to quickly give a slay without understanding the entire situation, and refusing to look more into the situation. This is not the first time Damien has abused his powers and been trigger-happy with assigning slays. He assigned the slay and then immediately moved on.

This is the situation: There was a gunfight with a lot of people dying. Caribou, a guy named Zonda (?), and a handful of people were left over after the gunfight. I was walking around identifying bodies, and got randomly shot by Zonda. Zonda and Caribou were standing immediately right next to each other, and while Zonda was shooting, Caribou kept aiming at me and walked away. I killed both Zonda and Caribou; Zonda for shooting me (obviously) and Caribou for a) not identifying bodies after the fight, and b) not shooting the other guy who was shooting at me and KOSed. I explained the situation to Damien but he refused to think about anything other than "Caribou didn't shoot you." There are many more reasons to be KOSed than just shooting someone, and I believe the situation and Caribou's actions did more than enough to warrant a KOS.

When They Did It: 
11/4/2022 - 3PM Pacific

Potential Witnesses: 
Potentially any of these people

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 

You literally just admitted to rdming caribou.

Here's the video of the rdm. 

Here's the reports made by caribou and Zondaa

Spooky shoots at caribou first. 

Also*: I only slayed you for caribou's death since Zondaa was the one that actually shot you.

Also Also*: Claiming that I abuse slays all the time without providing evidence for this is weird lol.
you rdmd me. i reported you. i didnt forgive. end of discussion. grow up.
[Image: unknown.png]
your proof shows you RDMing caribou. He reported and did not forgive, you got slain. I see no issue with what happened
(11-04-2022, 05:47 PM)caribou Wrote: you rdmd me. i reported you. i didnt forgive. end of discussion. grow up.

You were not RDMed, you were KOSed for not identifying bodies and not shooting someone who was killing innocents.
Hey spooky!

These are the responses you used in the RDM Reports:

1. sorry one of you two shot me and neither of you shot each other for shooting me so i thought you were both ts
2. keep the report if you're gay

Neither one of these mention you killing them for being by unidentified bodies. It also shows that you had no idea who shot at you. You can't kill people for refusing to shoot another player, kosed or not.
(11-04-2022, 05:46 PM)Damien Wrote: You literally just admitted to rdming caribou.

Here's the video of the rdm. 

Here's the reports made by caribou and Zondaa

Spooky shoots at caribou first. 

I only slayed you for caribou's death since Zondaa was the one that actually shot you.

Who I shot first doesn't matter. Both Zonda and Caribou were KOSed, I just saw Caribou first. Your video conveniently doesn't include Zonda shooting at me and Caribou watching.

(11-04-2022, 05:49 PM)icey Wrote: Hey spooky!

These are the responses you used in the RDM Reports:

1. sorry one of you two shot me and neither of you shot each other for shooting me so i thought you were both ts
2. keep the report if you're gay

Neither one of these mention you killing them for being by unidentified bodies. It also shows that you had no idea who shot at you. You can't kill people for refusing to shoot another player, kosed or not.

The reason Caribou was killed was so obvious I didn't think I even needed to explain it in the report, it was a ridiculous report. That's my bad, I followed up in admin chat with more details. Caribou had a KOS for multiple reasons and I killed him, which is how the game works.
a kos doesnt just spawn in from the heavens lil bro... nobody kosd me + i just got done destroying a t turret. maybe if u know how to play the game and not be a NOOB u wouldnt have gotten a slay. get over it. grow up. its a slay. get a job. get skills. noob.
(11-04-2022, 05:57 PM)caribou Wrote: a kos doesnt just spawn in from the heavens lil bro... nobody kosd me + i just got done destroying ur t turret. maybe if u know how to play the game and not be a NOOB u wouldnt have gotten a slay. get over it. grow up. its a slay. get a job. get skills. noob.

...I KOSed you? ...and what do you mean MY T turret? I thought you just said I RDMed you? How could I RDM you if I was a traitor?

Damien and Caribou are trolling. I don't know how Damien got Trusted, but I am definitely not the only one who has been affected by this. His staff position should be reviewed.
[Image: image.png]

OKAY MAN UNCALLED FOR.