Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Damien Slay Abuse
Man Damien just wants to be a good staff member and when he is one someone makes a terribly composed abuse thread. I see nothing wrong here other than you made an assumption you shouldn't have. Valid slay -1 to any action against Damien.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Hi spooky,

This is a pretty terrible “abuse” thread, if you can even call it that, on @Damien. I’d like to point the very obvious and derailing of the thread first and then the main point. Why point out that Damien is power tripping and “abusing” his powers with no evidence to back up this claim? It’s very unfortunate to accuse someone that’s staff of power-tripping without any proof to back it up. Anything to reach for a demotion on a slay, I guess? Pretty pathetic attempt. Secondly, caribou was blatantly rdmed without a reason to justify it. You say he was KOS’d when clearly you kos’d him. That’s such a garbage reason + it was a reasonable slay. My advice? Take the time to read the rules by typing !MOTD before making a whole abuse thread about it while derailing it with no “power-tripping” evidence :)  

-1, Damien served a justifiable and reasonable slay. grow up. 

-slater
Damien, you’re doing great keep it up. Don’t let him get to you. This is a valid slay and you are completely in the right. Spooky, I wouldn’t get worked up over one *valid* slay, I would just try to understand what you did wrong based on what people have said here, accept it, and move on. You’re fighting a losing battle. -1 just accept it and enjoy the game
Everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Can't take a nap without some dumb shit happening.

Y'all need to re-read some dr. seuss or somethin
former admin2
A slay is not abuse, at most it's a misunderstanding. However it seems pretty clear that the only misunderstanding is one that you yourself made.

It's a slay. Who gives a shit? The time it took you to type this out nearly matches the amount of time you were in spectator for a single round. 

Not abuse. No action taken.
[Image: b_560x95.png]