free me trilogy
I told you and Kessler to knock it off a while ago with that bind because monkeymagic didn't like it. Nothing personal, but you brought it on yourself, man. -1
-1; just serve the time, this was you getting carried away. I'd also advise you minimize interactions with Monkey Magic, not because you don't like him but because it seems any time you two interact it ends up with a ban or an abuse report made.

I like you, but I believe you earned this ban.
-1 you were warned by me prior for this same situation and then proceeded to acknowledge he was asking you to stop.

sometimes people share too much info on the internet but that still doesn't mean you have a right to harass someone when they are trying to relax

classic
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1 you are acknowledging that you took a joke too far and that you wont interact with said user so to avoid further issues, and while yes, joking about a dead love one might be a bit off for most people, you are showing that causing harm wasnt your intent, but mere shitpost for the sake of a bin
Caribou,

This appeal has been denied. You were asked multiple times to stop using the bind by the player and continually used it while they were on. The ban will stay up but, I encourage you to reach out monkey to apologize. If you do so and are forgiven, let's talk about having the warning appealed.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]