Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#LacedForTMod2022
I +1 this appilcation of the laced xanax aka chicago porch pirate aka pickle enthusiast aka racist aka homosexual aka gmod aka mr sir aka duahdahd aka fsldfnslfnsdfln aka guy aka fsmnbfsbdfd ,, aka ыворффолвдфлвофв aja uhghhh goofy ahhhuslhslfslvslv
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
this guy?????? i like this guy. he can definitely move up in the ranks since its clear he knows how to staff and a great bonus of knowing how to still have fun

+1 for sure
Easy +1, yeah, I am biased, but he staffs effectively while still having a great time and knows how to do things.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 bfnfbfnfnfnfbd amazing
+1. Laced knows the rules inside and out and knows when to have fun and when to be serious. He’s level headed and already has a great deal of experience with staffing. He’ll make a great Tmod and then a great mod
He knows what to do and how to do it and he does it good. +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
My man obviously gets a +1, this fella has been around longer than anything thats large

Laced, I think you're a good staff member, but I do have some criticism.

I think when you don't like someone, I feel as if you can be petty towards people that you do not like and to me that is an issue. Your way of exhibiting disagreement when you don't like something that is said on the forums is one of the biggest showcases of this. You can come across as someone who as you once told me "Has a stick up their ass," I don't think you're quite ready personally.

Even if this accepted, I think this is still something you should continue to work on to be even better.
As the president of the Laced Xanax fan club, I’m giving this a phat +1. He is a great trusted and will make a great tmod :)
+1 from me. Laced jumped into being an effective staff member the moment he got Trusted. Proactive about handling issues on the server, clearly well familiar with the rules, and participates actively both in community and staff discussions.

I do hear where Salty's coming from to a certain extent. and agree that you can be abrasive occasionally. Truthfully though I like your directness, and that you stick to your guns when you have shit to say. Given that you're never outright disrespectful towards others--that I've seen--I don't think it should be a reason for denial, but I do think it's valid criticism.

Good luck homie, though I have no doubt this will be accepted.
[Image: b_560x95.png]