Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#LacedForTMod2022
Laced knows the rules and is a great trusted. He's also a good person to talk to just in general. mmmmmmmmmm +1
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
Laced has too much time on this server, knows the rules, has fun, is fun to play with, and he's abrasive like Ryan and Salty said. Who doesn't like those qualities in a staff member?

+1
(11-07-2022, 09:16 AM)Salty Wrote: -1.

Laced, I think you're a good staff member, but I do have some criticism.

I think when you don't like someone, I feel as if you can be petty towards people that you do not like and to me that is an issue. Your way of exhibiting disagreement when you don't like something that is said on the forums is one of the biggest showcases of this.  You can come across as someone who as you once told me "Has a stick up their ass," I don't think you're quite ready personally.

Even if this accepted, I think this is still something you should continue to work on to be even better.
I agree that I can be abrasive, definitely. Petty? No. 

Being petty in this scenario would seem to imply that I enforce the rules or talk to people differently if I don't like them.

Ask anybody who plays on the server, I've not once been unfair in my enforcement. Talking to people I dislike isn't an issue because I simply do not talk to them unless I absolutely have to. 

If someone posts a bad take on the forums, I have every right to say it's a bad take. I do understand how some of the things I say can be seen as you see them, though.

It's all about tone, and that's hard to determine through just text.

Thanks for your comment.
+1 for Laced. I think he's earned a place among the Test Mods.
Guess i'll be the plot twist with the -1. This isn't from how he staffs because we all know he'll do fine as a tmod, but it is my own personal feelings here. I just wish you'd have waited longer to see if you truly want to dive that far into staffing again. Now I know what people will say "you're being over dramatic its just tmod." but we all know you'll go for mod next month. I'd just hate to see this place take it toll on you.

reason its not a 0 is because i hate giving 0
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I really don’t believe you’ve changed after seeing how you openly insult people. Staff members should not act this way and knowing your history it is a big red flag for me -1.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
you either die a smart fella or live long enough to see yourself become a fart smella...
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(11-07-2022, 07:33 PM)Battons Wrote: I really don’t believe you’ve changed after seeing how you openly insult people. Staff members should not act this way and knowing your history it is a big red flag for me -1.
When recently have I openly insulted people? If I don't like someone, they end up on my block list and/or I ignore them. I do not go out of my way to insult them.

Feel free to post any evidence you have to the contrary, but keep in mind there is a fine line between being blunt in my comments and actually insulting people.
(11-07-2022, 07:33 PM)Battons Wrote: I really don’t believe you’ve changed after seeing how you openly insult people. Staff members should not act this way and knowing your history it is a big red flag for me -1.
Not trying to white knight or anything here but I feel like “history” here you might be referring to is pretty irrelevant. That entire drama shitshow from 2019 was astoundingly stupid then and is astoundingly stupid now on top of being irrelevant, if that’s what you’re referring to. 

Anything more recent would be more fair to criticize on but anything relating to “the thread” should be expunged at this point:
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-07-2022, 08:42 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
Not trying to white knight or anything here but I feel like “history” here you might be referring to is pretty irrelevant. That entire drama shitshow from 2019 was astoundingly stupid then and is astoundingly stupid now on top of being irrelevant, if that’s what you’re referring to. 

Anything more recent would be more fair to criticize on but anything relating to “the thread” should be expunged at this point:
being that battons was also banned in "that thread" i assume he isnt talking about that
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023