Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#LacedForTMod2022
(11-07-2022, 08:45 PM)VICE Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 08:42 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 07:33 PM)Battons Wrote: I really don’t believe you’ve changed after seeing how you openly insult people. Staff members should not act this way and knowing your history it is a big red flag for me -1.
Not trying to white knight or anything here but I feel like “history” here you might be referring to is pretty irrelevant. That entire drama shitshow from 2019 was astoundingly stupid then and is astoundingly stupid now on top of being irrelevant, if that’s what you’re referring to. 

Anything more recent would be more fair to criticize on but anything relating to “the thread” should be expunged at this point:
being that battons was also banned in "that thread" i assume he isnt talking about that
I was an occasional at most passerby until relatively recently, so I’m curious as to if any more “history” happened between then and now since that could be relevant if it’s more recent
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-07-2022, 08:53 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I was an occasional at most passerby until relatively recently, so I’m curious as to if any more “history” happened between then and now since that could be relevant if it’s more recent
This entire interaction was extremely unprofessional of him, trying to invalidate my experiences and using his trauma as a strawman, he clearly doesn't care to understand different opinions based on this statement representing the personality he has had since 2019, and probably even before that, how could you possibly have an argument with a statement like this. It very much gives me vibes he has his own interests before others.

I do not think that this kind of behavior should be of someone seeking a promotion on staff. Once he learns how to put his emotional biases aside I would be supportive but after this being so recent I cannot support his app at this time.
(11-07-2022, 10:05 PM)Battons Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 08:53 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I was an occasional at most passerby until relatively recently, so I’m curious as to if any more “history” happened between then and now since that could be relevant if it’s more recent
This entire interaction was extremely unprofessional of him, trying to invalidate my experiences and using his trauma as a strawman, he clearly doesn't care to understand different opinions based on this statement representing the personality he has had since 2019, and probably even before that, how could you possibly have an argument with a statement like this. It very much gives me vibes he has his own interests before others.

I do not think that this kind of behavior should be of someone seeking a promotion on staff. Once he learns how to put his emotional biases aside I would be supportive but after this being so recent I cannot support his app at this time.
This isn't the right place to bring up that general topic again, but am I not allowed to form my opinions based on my experiences? I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with my comment except maybe "grow the fuck up" which I do admit came in a heated moment from me.

You speak of my "emotional biases" as if when I become staff I'm supposed to become an unfeeling robot or something. I am a human, believe it or not, I'm going to feel emotions and I believe I have learned to control them much better than I did 3 years ago.

I'm also really, really struggling to see where I tried to invalidate your experiences, considering you've said nothing of your experiences neither here nor on the thread you posted here about.

Thanks anyways for your feedback.
This is a lot to be upset about for being paid nothing to be adult babysitters for a game from 2006

+1 just let him do it fuck it, he wants to do it and doesn't seem like a dickhead
I guess yeah. Too tired to explain but you were a good trusted

+1
(11-07-2022, 07:58 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 07:33 PM)Battons Wrote: I really don’t believe you’ve changed after seeing how you openly insult people. Staff members should not act this way and knowing your history it is a big red flag for me -1.
When recently have I openly insulted people? If I don't like someone, they end up on my block list and/or I ignore them. I do not go out of my way to insult them.

Feel free to post any evidence you have to the contrary, but keep in mind there is a fine line between being blunt in my comments and actually insulting people.
you did straight up say you wouldn't revive me because you didn't like me that one time and called me the r slur in a report
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(11-08-2022, 01:03 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 07:58 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
When recently have I openly insulted people? If I don't like someone, they end up on my block list and/or I ignore them. I do not go out of my way to insult them.

Feel free to post any evidence you have to the contrary, but keep in mind there is a fine line between being blunt in my comments and actually insulting people.
you did straight up say you wouldn't revive me because you didn't like me that one time
I honestly don't remember this. Sorry if I did, though.
This post is from a community member who at the time would like to stay anonymous.

"I don't find it fair that someone can hate on the server and cause issues for 3 years just to come back and be rewarded with staff because they acted okay enough for 2-3 months. That entire time too you would go from full fledge hatred to okay I'll play again. I don't think that constant flip-flop of mindsets is appropriate for staff (look at salty for example he only got denied because he was much more forward with it). You maintain a good face here somehow despite everything, but if you go anywhere outside of the main hub you're the exact same like Battons said. I also don't think you can see both sides of anything because if something goes against your beliefs or challenges you, you go full defense mode and shoot it down. Like I said on one of your unbans sometime ago, you do NOT avoid people that you don't like because you actively try and make them go through hell. Who am I to vote though because this will probably just get accepted anyways and your ego will continue to be inflated by being handed things that you don't deserve."
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(11-08-2022, 01:03 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 07:58 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: When recently have I openly insulted people? If I don't like someone, they end up on my block list and/or I ignore them. I do not go out of my way to insult them.

you did straight up say you wouldn't revive me because you didn't like me that one time and called me the r slur in a report

I am not sure we are talking about the same word, but the r word im thinking is not a slur? It's allowed on the server as well so if it is a problem, it goes beyond laced lol. Salty made a whole thread about it. 

Also, reviving??? LOL. Not as serious as actual staffing bias IMO but you do you.

With this being said, should laced get tmod? I dunno. Haven't seen him much on the server at the same time as me. But, my opinion based solely off of past experiences would be he shouldn't. But that's not fair soo...
-1 If i can't have it no1 can