Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring back special rounds
Personally I have only seen a few servers with Special Rounds. One of which has its source code for most of their custom addons on github. (Which I saw has there special round code they call "mini games")

But I will say it would definitely be interesting to have them, I know on Murder they are interesting, although also confusing as well.
bring back trivia night
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
if admins don’t abuse it i’m all for a new special round system coming back. the old one was busted.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(11-07-2022, 12:02 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: bring back trivia night
special round where everyone gets gagged except for caribou, and if you answer a question wrong he can slay you
[Image: b_560x95.png]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13297

Going to just drop this here from I think that last time it was being discussed lol. Found this while google searching.
Personally, I think special rounds could be brought back but they have to be implemented differently and we need to trash all the shitty ones! I think special rounds could make a triumphant return in the future!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
I'm not interested in Special Rounds. If I want to play a different gamemode than TTT, I will simply play a different gamemode. When I join a TTT server it is to play TTT.
I think if everyone was guaranteed for participating in a special round that'd be dope. Winner gets 2 crates or something. Something to break up the normal gameplay. Serious TTT had them and they were usually pretty fun. Even something as simple as team deathmatch or spear wars or whatever. Breaking up a monotonous night or few rounds on TTT isn't the worst.

Plus if it doesn't work we just take them back out. Might as well put them in and see what happens
No.
I miss special rounds due to how they break up ttt and how sweaty the lobby can get sometimes, but it doesn't matter to people who play for short durations of time. I would say implement it, but have the voting margin be more significant than a simple majority so it is way less for people to complain about. 

Also, special rounds massively broke the rounds sometimes and required intervention to get everything running smoothly. More realistically depends on if the implementation of special rounds can be done in a better way or just more stable in general.
TFW when you get called a glowie.

[Image: shirt-1493631543-6796ba5d8ad97dceb2c51e6146f947b4.png]