Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrily Donor abuse
Well this has been a very helpful and stimulating conversation but I'm here to post my response and our decision.

We will not be issuing a strike or removing donor. We will be giving Corrilly another warning.

I will say my peace and we'll be done with this for now. Corrilly, you have been here for years. Just as long as I have, even longer probably. I have no idea why you still act this way, and as some of you have said "that's just how he is" is a bullshit reason to me personally. You haven't improved your attitude at all in all this time.
Staff are not your slaves. Ex staff members are not your slaves. The threat of "you deal with it before I do" or any thing like that has been thrown around way too much. Reel it the fuck in.
I would like to remind you and everyone else that not all staff respond as quickly or as aggressively as some others in cases of mic spam. It's the internet, people are gonna mic spam. Loki staffed a long time ago and doesn't do immediate gags on stuff as simple as this. He is faster and on it when it has to do with slurs or racism. Mic spam is handled slower by some and we can't regulate that, it's just different depending on each staff.

Another gentle reminder of the TAB menu. If someone is spamming or doing something that annoys you can press TAB in game and see the TAB menu where you can find a neat lil button that says MUTE PLAYER if you click on someone's name. I think this is a lovely lil feature. And before you all jump down my throat about "you shouldn't have to do that if staff are on" I agree to a point. Mic spam and evidence collection can take time and some people are bothered by stuff more than others. Loki said he was getting to it. Maybe in the future you can utilize the TAB menu if there is a spammer that the staff member isn't gagging fast enough for your liking.

Thank you and have a great day.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.