Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrily Donor abuse
(11-10-2022, 05:34 AM)breece (2) Wrote: “I have no problem with you!”
>posts an abuse thread for him gagging a micspammer
The difference with PH staff and TTT staff is that PH staff is not biased so you are not ready for that conversation
[Image: unknown.png]
(11-10-2022, 08:08 AM)Wilfry Wrote:
The difference with PH staff and TTT staff is that PH staff is not biased so you are not ready for that conversation
??? this isnt about ttt vs ph staff lol wtf
(11-10-2022, 08:54 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
??? this isnt about ttt vs ph staff lol wtf
True but it's for them to understand that even if we like a player that doesn't mean they shouldn't follow the rules

do you really think I care about staff on either server

They’re all unpaid internet janitors to me
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Like I said earlier, this feels super weird also, coming from what I understand to be a third party? OP, and correct me if I'm wrong, is not the person who was gagged, or staff?
Corrilly is the person in question here has been asked and told multiple times to not interfere unless asked. They have also caused more issues than just this so it isn't a new and small thing that we are attacking them for.

Think of it like you've been told not to do something over and over again for a very long time but it doesn't stick, especially with some staff over the others. Yes, it is just a small gag, but Corrillly has stepped on some of the staffs toes for a while. Compiling evidence and making reports are what staff does. That's what this is, though we are focusing on just the potential dono abuse here.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

(11-10-2022, 10:21 AM)Birddog6 Wrote: OP, and correct me if I'm wrong, is not the person who was gagged, or staff?
The OP is a staff member for PH.
Consider yourself wrong and therefore corrected.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
The threshold for "donor abuse" is pretty fucking dumb when they do the same thing that staff was going to do, just a few seconds faster. This is hardly abuse. Also if you get teed off by someone typing !gag (whoever) before you did and consider "stepping on staffs toes" please examine what you think you're actually doing. This is a Gmod server, not a debate between county sheriffs and the state police
Talking to Dink now to update donor guidelines
Ok so things have gone a bit off the rails I am going to split this post into 2 parts 1 for what this thread is supposed to be about & another addressing some problems that have come up.

Starting with @Corrilly search results revile quite a few warnings on this mater of donor abuse however my search for evidence has only yielded 1 result
since the last strike/warning it's a result from @Wilfry on 23/02/2022 or 02/23/2022 if your from the USA witch was 8/9 months ago

[Image: image.png]
[Image: Screenshot_113.png]
[Image: Screenshot_115.png]
[Image: Screenshot_118.png]

Now time frame in important & there has been plenty of time since this case happen so this should not be held against him.

I myself have had a experience where @Corrilly used there donor powers to staff wen I was online however he did not know I was online since I join & did not say anything
to give myself the best shot at catching a hacker I don't have a problem with this I don't think anyone would he apologized we were cool & moved on however
in this situation he admitted to me that he knew staff were online I won't share a screenshot of this unless requested to by @Corrilly since it was in DMs & therefore
I will respect their privacy & trust they may have with me.

Now with that being said this is about guidelines & in the guidelines it's states that you can not use your donor powers to staff wen staff are online 
& that they need to follow protocols.

With all that being said members of the staff team have not saved evidence of more recent report of braking this rule & the prop hunt staff team dose not act 
on he said she said scenarios & we ourselves must follow procedure +1 for a warning & nothing more due to a lack of evidence

Note: I am fully aware that there are other things Corrilly is listed for but this is a donor abuse thread it's unrelated.

Now with the abuse report out of the way things have been handled a littlie bit poorly.

@Loki has done the right thing making this thread @Loki asked what they should do about @Corrilly using there donor powers to staff steppin on his toes
@Norm Minder responded that he should make a donor abuse report about it so we can have a conversation on the matter & that is the point of making a tread 
& some users have taken it as some kind of attack against @Corrilly this is not the case at all he is simply following protocols as best they can 
as @Loki is only old staff who has come back from a long hiatus they are trying to get use to the new rules & procedures & has done so quite well they have done
nothing wrong making this post.

Now disagreeing with the rules/guidelines is perfectly fine but some users are treating this as some kind of twitter post that they disagree with &
need to shot down by insulting this is immature staff members especially should know better.

This is a learning experience for a new staff member & members have assumed that making making a tread like this means that he want's the worst for @Corrilly 
this is simply not the case & would respectfully ask members to treat this as a place to have a level headed conversation & not devolved into insults back and forth.

Thank you for your time reading this.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]