Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maps? Updates?
Hello everyone. I was wondering if this community had a coder or mapper. I haven't seen any new maps in quite some time. I haven't seen a server update in once in the past year I have been here. How come we don't ever update the game mode with features like making spectator mode actually admin only or little things like not allowing people to change teams? All of this is very simple coding anyone could write up. Thanks Heart

EDIT: Almost forgot the most important thing. Fix the dam map pictures on the vote screen. Cmon.... A 13 year old coder could fix this lmao
Well if it's so easy get fixing
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
cope
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-12-2022, 02:46 PM)ThaT Wrote: EDIT: Almost forgot the most important thing. Fix the dam map pictures on the vote screen. Cmon.... A 13 year old coder could fix this lmao
It’s not easy to fix stuff on the server especially when all ph admins are busy with real life at the moment. 
You Admin app has been accepted
[Image: unknown.png]
I mean if you guys need help with coding ask lol.
(11-12-2022, 02:46 PM)ThaT Wrote: Hello everyone. I was wondering if this community had a coder or mapper. I haven't seen any new maps in quite some time. I haven't seen a server update in once in the past year I have been here. How come we don't ever update the game mode with features like making spectator mode actually admin only or little things like not allowing people to change teams? All of this is very simple coding anyone could write up. Thanks Heart

EDIT: Almost forgot the most important thing. Fix the dam map pictures on the vote screen. Cmon.... A 13 year old coder could fix this lmao
Faber's Map Thread
enough!!!!!

new maps -

springfield homer simpsons mmmmmmm donut

danny phanton hes a phanton dananannaa

weapon nerfs

- removed smg grenade (finally)

- smg ammo increased by 15 to compensate for grenade removal

new skins

danny phanton skin

godzilla is finally back!!!!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(11-12-2022, 11:15 PM)Faber Wrote:
(11-12-2022, 02:46 PM)ThaT Wrote: Hello everyone. I was wondering if this community had a coder or mapper. I haven't seen any new maps in quite some time. I haven't seen a server update in once in the past year I have been here. How come we don't ever update the game mode with features like making spectator mode actually admin only or little things like not allowing people to change teams? All of this is very simple coding anyone could write up. Thanks Heart

Faber's Map Thread

This is a closed thread from 2 months ago. Nothing has been done lol
The biggest problem that no one can fix is the fact only one person can do a damn thing about it. 

Second.... if coding was that easy for this server we wouldn't be talking right now. A lot of things act weirdly with other things and a lot of times it's not worth the troubles. 

And to answer your question if we have a mapper/coder... used to but due to a lot of factors, not the least of which was the community itself here we are. Everyone thinks we could change everything but we couldn't. I put hours of work for some of it to never come to light.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor