Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 2 Discord Unban requests.
I understand that the said things were genuinely not okay with that said I have had time to vent. Like I said I pushed my luck a few months back and said that word like 3 times in a month. I know I can do better what harm could it be to give me a second chance. I will not pretend that what I said was wrong with that said these were all pretty much automods. That's no exception but I will prove myself.

(11-13-2022, 10:54 PM)Carson Wrote: Same as Salty and Dildo and Murph

-1 For unban but +1 for a reduction as long as I don't see a damn -1 reaction on my discord messages if you get unbanned.
This is Tyranny! I wanted to get you to -1000 rep. But yes understood
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
(11-14-2022, 02:49 PM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: I understand that the said things were genuinely not okay with that said I have had time to vent. Like I said I pushed my luck a few months back and said that word like 3 times in a month. I know I can do better what harm could it be to give me a second chance. I will not pretend that what I said was wrong with that said these were all pretty much automods. That's no exception but I will prove myself.

(11-13-2022, 10:54 PM)Carson Wrote: Same as Salty and Dildo and Murph

-1 For unban but +1 for a reduction as long as I don't see a damn -1 reaction on my discord messages if you get unbanned.
This is Tyranny! I wanted to get you to -1000 rep. But yes understood
Literally 1984!!!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Hi Steel Waffle, 

Considering that these were not too long ago and that you did abuse and break the rules multiple times, I say give it another few months tbh. Nothing against you but I think you need more time on the ban. I fully support a reduction from perma to a few months but not a complete ban.

+1 to reduction to whatever amount of months fits right
-1 Unban

-slater
Please understand that I can do better and want to prove I can do better starting now. You have word.
+1 I mean if the auto-moderator got him and was blocking messages, no harm was really done.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
+1 to unban, nothing is going to change whether you unban him now or in 4 months, he's not gonna sit and contemplate his actions lmao. he knows what he did is wrong, and will probably do it again and be autobanned again, really not a hassle for anyone
(11-14-2022, 11:08 PM)voidzz Wrote: +1 to unban, nothing is going to change whether you unban him now or in 4 months, he's not gonna sit and contemplate his actions lmao. he knows what he did is wrong, and will probably do it again and be autobanned again, really not a hassle for anyone
You might be surprised with me. I know I am hard headed but I can do better
(11-14-2022, 09:04 PM)A Steel Waffle Wrote: Please understand that I can do better and want to prove I can do better starting now. You have word.
I personally would want to see calmer behavior on the server in situations that can be a bit aggravating before I would fully trust that could carry over to the discord, personally. If you could work on taking a step back when necessary I think you could do really well with it.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Update:

I think you should be unbanned. I did a double take at the strikes (provided by Reina) and I think you should get unbanned.

+1 for a full unban. I just hope you don't make any stupid decisions on the discord when you return.
You have my word I can and will do my best  most of these were infact stupid comment however 3 of the 6 were merely accidental