Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reformed gamer
(11-16-2022, 06:12 PM)shaye Wrote: Personally, I don't think I attacked him, I merely showed evidence that proves Nazu has also had several chances being apart of this community, because I found it hypocritical to state something like that, that is all.
What did the comments you decided to include add as evidence? They did nothing to advance anything you said, and when used in this light are clearly just an attempted attack on Nazu's character. Also when you said: "is this really something you of all people would point out", it serves no point but to tell him essentially to shut up and not bring up his concerns.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
(11-16-2022, 05:54 PM)bunniey Wrote: see picture

idk
at this last tournament she was kinda acting like she always does to some random kid who admittedly was talking to much, but he was just excited about the game, and everyone was kinda brushing him off but she was like
really pushin it
i dont remember what was said tho, im sure someone else who was around could elaborate better there were a lot of ppl there
just kinda wasnt a good look for someone who wasnt even supposed to be there, and then posts an unban a couple of days later, as someone who has had more "second chances" than anyone

ultimately idc whatsoever though, just figured it should be known or w/e
cant speak on ow tourny but i recall something along those lines during the mulitverusus one i just assumed discord team handled it quietly as to not disrupt the mood

im in the same boast as rand as to not caring on how this app ends up
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Handled And Closed.
[Image: unknown.png]
(11-16-2022, 06:49 PM)happy Wrote:
(11-16-2022, 05:54 PM)bunniey Wrote: see picture

idk
at this last tournament she was kinda acting like she always does to some random kid who admittedly was talking to much, but he was just excited about the game, and everyone was kinda brushing him off but she was like
really pushin it
i dont remember what was said tho, im sure someone else who was around could elaborate better there were a lot of ppl there
just kinda wasnt a good look for someone who wasnt even supposed to be there, and then posts an unban a couple of days later, as someone who has had more "second chances" than anyone

ultimately idc whatsoever though, just figured it should be known or w/e
cant speak on ow tourny but i recall something along those lines during the mulitverusus one i just assumed discord team handled it quietly as to not disrupt the mood

im in the same boast as rand as to not caring on how this app ends up
If you or anyone else can remember specifics that would be helpful, although me personally I don't recall anything crazy. Though admittedly I left after my teams loss so I cannot speak for after that
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Not entirely sure why this was deleted but since the OP deleted the thread, your unban request by default has been denied.

You may appeal beginning December 16th, 2022.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks